114. EXO Chanyeol [Requested] - Irresistible (Smut)

It was a rainy day, Bry and Chanyeol sat on the bed watching Running Man. Chanyeol had the popcorn bowl on his hands and Bry had the drink on hers. He stare at her as she took a sip of the iced tea and he shoved a handful of popcorn in his mouth. He choked and she handed him the drink while tapping his back. 

"Gomawo jagi..." he said smiling at her. 

"Neo pabo, pay attention to your food,'' she laughed and he smiled. 

"You're just too irresistible to not look at," he winked and she playfully swat his arm. 

"Ouch, my arm hurts, ow!" he exagerrated and fell on the bed, letting the empty bowl of popcorn drop on the floor. 

"Aigoo, whatever Park Chanyeol," she giggled and stood up. Her phone beeped and it was a text from her mom. 

Bry, there is a storm coming. You should stay there at Chanyeol's, you're drive will take too long and the storm might get you stranded on the way. Be safe you two...

"Jagi, guess what? I can stay here until the storm is over, eomma told me to instead of getting stranded later on,'' she told Chanyeol and he sat up on the bed. 

"Jinja?" he smiled from ear to ear and she just nodded. "Yes, you're all mine...'' he whispered and pulled her to the bed.

The thunder roared and she hugged Chanyeol. He then laughed and hugged her back, he start to kiss her neck and she gasped on his sudden intimate action. She arched her back, giving her self to him and he brought his hand on her back and the other on her thigh. He moved his hand up and down and pulled the hem of her leggings down. She buried her face on the crook of his neck and tugged on his hair. He pulled away and kissed her on the lips, hungrily. She pulled the hem on his shirt, and he helped her take it off of him. After a while, the two were left with on their undergarments and Chanyeol kissed every inch of her body. He sucked on her skin, leaving hickeys behind and she moand his name as he do that. He then looked into her eyes as he bring his fingers to the hem of her panties as he grind on her. She nodded and he pulled her panties down, and she pulled his boxers down. He brought his lips on hers once again and he unclasped her bra. He stare at her chest and she blushed in shyness. She whimpered as he put his hand on her chest and gently squeezed both. He then slipped his self inside her and she whimpered at the sudden pain. He start to thrust his hips and found the right pace that she wanted. 

"Chanye-ol.." she moaned his name and she brought her hands on his back, leaving scratches. He kept his pace until he hit her spot and she moaned in pleasure. "Faster babe...more..." she moaned and he obeyed. 

"I-I'm close!" he nearly yelled.

"I am t-too..." she responded between pants. Chanyeol moaned her name and she moaned his as they both come undone. He pulled his self out of her and kissed her one more time before collapsing beside her. 

"You're on birth control right?" he asked and she shyly nodded. He cupped her face and kissed her once again. "Saranghae."

"Saranghae," she smiled and played with his hair. 

"I wish there's always a storm..." he chuckled. 

"Me too." 

~~~~~

THE END~

~~~~~~

Requested by @Bry_Bryy ~Hope you liked it bb^^ 

~Hyun Ok. xx