4. SHINee Key - Action Star. (Romance)

(Quick note guys! I am going to change my syntax and the way I am writing imagines. I've been reading imagines here on wattpad and I noticed that I should be telling you a story. Anyways Thanks for reads. I know just a few read this, so I might update everyday.)

------

Scenario: Your were cornered by perverts and drug addicts on the street that you and your boyfriend Key's apartment was close to. You two just got on a fight last night. Is coming to save you or let those perverts do something to you?

------

You're on your way back to you and Key's apartment from work. You don't know what is waiting for you there, your mind keeps on telling you that he's not home, that he left you and it's over between you two.

On your way two perverted men came up to you, and one drug addict. You back up and your back pack in front of you. You didn't know that they already cornered you so you decided to keep backing up.

"Please, don't. Leave me alone!" you warn them.

"Leave you alone? I don't think so sweet heart." a guy said.

"You're too precious to let go." another one says.

"What do you want?! Do you want money? My stuff? Just take them and let me go! Please!" you plea but they just won't listen.

"We don't want your money, we want you." the guy who has a scent of alcohol whispered in your ear. You almost gag from the stench.

One of the guys starts pinning on the wall. With all the strength the you have you push him away and kick him in his crotch. The guy screams in pain. But the other two guys doesn't seem to bother their friend's pain. They decided to hold your arms so you cant move. You tried everything to do what you did to the first guy but these two guys are just too strong for you. Losing your hope you decided to scream for help.

"Help! Help me please! Please!" you scream at the top of you lungs.

"Uh-uh honey. No one will ever hear you or pay attention to you! So just shut the fuck up and let's get this over with!" the drunk guy warns you.

You decided to scream as loud as you can until someone comes to save you. You close you eyes because of what the drunken pervert was about to do to you. You feel the guy's grip losen but you kept your eyes close. Standing by the wall in shcok, you open your eyes and see your boyfriend Key. He looks like an action star, you said in your head. He looks even hotter while beating up people. "Is that suppose to be a good thing?" your stupid subconcious ruins the moment. You push her away and focus on how you're going to help him.

You decided to step forward and help him but it's too late. The men who cornered you starts running away and Key is walking towards you.

"Gwaenchanha?" he says checking every inch of your body. You just nod. You're still in shock due to the scenario that just happened. It was like a movie to you, a cliche. He pulls you in a hug.

"Mian, chungmal mian." he mumbles. "I could've came sooner. If I only listened to you last night, mian (Y/N). Chungmal mian." He repeats over and over.

Words won't come out. You just cry on your boyfriend's chest.

"Let's go home? I promise I will not let go of your hand ever again." he tells you. Your heart flutters on his sweet words. "Kaja?"

The two of you walk back to your apartment, his hug tighter than ever before. You look at him will full admiration. How can he be so perfect, so understandable, so caring. He's all you've ever asked for a boyfriend.

Key opens the door to your apartment and he tells you to go in first. You sit on the bed looking down on the floor. Your boyfriend kneels in front of you and cups your face.

"Are you sure you're fine? You seem really scared. Did they touch you or anything?" his voice full of worry.

"Aniya. Komawo Ki Bum. Komawo." you mumble.

"If only I came earlier and agreed to pick you up at work, this couldn't have happened. It's all my fault." He says looking straight into your eyes.

"Nothing happened, and I am okay. Stop blaming your self and just keep in your mind that you saved me. Arasseo Ki Bum?" You tell him as you look back straight into his eyes.

"Arasseo. Now stay here and let me cook you food yeah?" he says.

"Mmh." you nod.

"Saranghae (Y/N)." he tells you.

"Saranghae Kim Ki Bum."

He leans in to kiss you and you do the same. You lips crash on each other and he kisses you passionately. You are surprised of his actions, but ignored it and kiss him back. He pulls away and hugs you tightly.

"I will never let any guy lay a hand on you, never again. I promise." He whispers in you ears.

"I know," you said. "Thanks for being my boyfriend, thanks for everything." you continue.

"Anything for my babe. I'll do anything for you even if I risk my life." He says.

"So cliche." you tease.

"Don't you like cliche?"

"I do, it's just no you. It's odd." you said in between giggles.

"Well, don't you like the new me?" he teases.

"It's cute, but I like you the way you are. Arasseo?"

"Ne." He offers you a warm smile.

You heard your stomach grumble and both of you burst into laughter.

"YAH! You said you're cooking for me!" You whine then hit him playfully on his arm.

"Oh, I forgot. Too much cliche going on in here. Stay there, I'll be in the kitchen." He says as he stands up and plants a soft kiss on your forehead. You scream inside since that action is the sweetest thing a guy would do.

You watch your boyfriend in aw as he cooks yoour food and tell your self how lucky you are for having him. You know for your self that he is the "key" to your heart. The one and only.

~~~

THE END!

See what I did that? The "key" to her heart! LOL.

Up Next? MinHo! FLAMES! Gey ready. ;)

~Hyun Ok. xx