76. EXO Chen [Dedication] - Lights Out (Smut)

~Dedicated to my bestfriend @PandaHearts22 xx~

~~~

"Chen, are you planning on taking someone with you?" Manager Hyung asks Chen.

"Nae." he eagerly answers as he think of his girlfriend.

"Who?" Xiumin asks as he take a sip of his coffee.

"Well I am planning to take Sanghee with me. If that is allowed manager-nim." Chen politely says as he look at manager Hyung full of hope.

"Of course you can. You know the rules, no need to discuss that in here." manager Hyung says as he gather his stuff and stand up.

"Nae manager Hyung. I will follow them." he says bowing politely as the other members do the same.

"Arasseo. You guys are dismissed, I'll have to go to EXO-K now. I'll see you Saturday morning." manager Hyung tells everyone as he leave the room.

"Yah Jongdae, you planning something with Sanghee aren't you?" Luhan teases.

"I believe he is hyung. Like what you're planning with Hyun Ok noona." Tao teases his hyung and Luhan hits his maknae's head playfully.

''Aish Zitao jinja." Luhan says and Tao touches his head.

"Luhan and Chen. You two know the rules and you're the ones bringing girlfriends. Just follow the rules so you won't get in trouble. Araji?" Kris says.

"Ara. Plus, Chanyeol will be there." Luhan says.

"Don't want baby brother to catch you and his noona doing stuff." Tao jokes.

"Yah. Stop let's just go back to the dorms so we can get ready." Lay says and everyone follows him.

~

Chen drives to Sanghee and Hyun Ok's apartment to pick them up. As soon as he arrives Hyun Ok runs to the car and throws in her luggage.

"Jinja Hyun Ok?" Sanghee says shaking her head.

"Just hop in, your boy-toy is waiting.'' Hyun Ok says as she smile like a kid.

"For the last time, Chen is not my 'boy-toy.' I don't play with boys.'' Sanghee says proudly as Chen helps her out with her luggage.

"Wow, thanks a lot for helping me Chen." Hyun Ok jokes.

"Munje eopseo.'' Chen says and Hyun Ok playfully kick his the back of his chair.

"Kaja!" Chen yells as he start the engine.

The three of them arrive at the SM Building to find one last RV. Chen immediately parks his car and the three of them runs to the RV.

"You're late." Manager Hyung says and Luhan jumps out of the RV.

''Jagiya!" he yells as soon as he find his girlfriend.

"Jagi, you're too loud and you are choking me.'' Hyun Ok says in between giggles.

"Kaja, I saved a seat for you." Luhan says and takes Hyun Ok's stuff.

"Well, shall we?" Chen says as he looks into Sanghee's eyes. She simply nod and Chen takes her stuff on his right hand and takes her hand with the other. Chen, being the gentleman helps Sanghee up the stairs of the RV and he goes after his lady.

"Here's out seat jagiya. Wanna take the window seat?" he asks.

"Sure." Sanghee simply says as she takes her seat. Chen lifts her bag and put it securely on the deck.

"Alright EXO! Ready for SM Camp?!" Baekhyun yells and everyone screams.

"Of course you guys are! To the Camp Site!" Chanyeol yells as he extend his right arm and point his index finger.