99. SHINee Taemin [Requested] - Rain Kisses (Smut)

"Jagiya! Come back!" Taemin yelled in between chuckles as you run away from him after he teased you. The two of you have been drenched under the poutring rain for half an hour. 

"Aigoo." he said under his breath and ran after you. You ran towards the river and stopped just by the water. 

"Gotcha!" he said hugged you and you squealed. You managed to get out of his tight hug and jump to the water. 

"Fajer!" he chuckled and followed Fajer to the water. He grabbed her and she turned around. He crashed his lips on her and she start to kiss him back. She warpped her legs around hips and he put his hands under her butt. She then put her hands on his head, gently tugging on his hair and pushing his head closer to her to deepen the kiss. He pulled away and start to attack her neck. He then start to walk to the shore and lay her down, he rest on topp of her and he stare into her eyes. 

"Saranghae.'' he said. 

"Saranghae." she replied. "Do you really wanna do this here?" she she asked biting her lower lip. 

"Don't care." he said and began to kiss her passionately. 

She wrapped her legs around his hips once again and she tug on the hem of his shirt, signaling him to let her take it off of him. She pulled it off of him as soon as he pulled away from the kiss. She pushed him to the side and she straddle on tom of him. She sat on him and took her shirt off. She stare at her and he laughed. 

"Ya, jinja.'' he chuckled. 

"What? It's not fair if it's just you." she teased and leaned in to kiss him. He sat up and put his hands on her back, he slowly stood up and she locked her legs around his hips as he walk to the house. He kicked the door open and walked straight to the room that the two of them shared. He lay her down on the bed and unbuttoned her shorts. She let him do his job and as soon as her shorts are on the floor, he teased her by planting kisses front her feet up to her hips. He bit teh hem of her panties and made a growling sound which made her laugh. 

"Taemin-ah..." she moaned as he continued on planting kisses up her body. He then kissed her neck, and back to her lips. He rubbed her thighs as she moaned his name. 

"I knew you wouldn't wanna do this out there." she giggled. 

He kissed her once again and tehy switched places, Fajer on top of him. She then unclasped her bra and Taemin was left biting on his lower lip. "You have to stop teasing me jagi..." he said and she start to kiss him, and unbuttoned his pants. he switched places with her again as he grab his condom from his pocket pants. She pulls his pants down and she can feel his growing bulge. He unwrapped the condom and put it on. He slowly pulled her panties down and as soon as they're off, he put it inside hera nd she moaned his name as loud as she can. He kissed her as he fasten his thrust, and hit the perfect spot. She moaned in pleasure and Taemin kissed her one more time, before pulling out. 

They catch their breath and Taemin lay down next to her, he covered tehir bodies with the duvet and he looked at Fajer. "You are the most beautiful girl in the world Fajer...I am so lucky to have you." he said tucking strands of hair behind her ear. 

"I am lucky to have you too Tae..." she said resting her head in the crook of his neck. 

"Marry me?" he asked. 

"Mo?" 

"Marry me, Fajer?" he asked one more time and turned to the bedside table and opened the drawer and took out a red velvet box. "Will you marry me?" he asked once again. 

"Yes Taemin. Yes!" she said as tears fall from her eyes. He smiled from ear to ear and opened the red velvet box and put the ring on her finger. He kissed her passionately and hugged her tightly. 

''One more round?" he teased and she pulled away from the hug and playfully swat his arm. 

"Lee Taemin!"

"Fine, let's save it for our honeymoon. That's gonna be a night to remember.'' he said and kissed her once again. 

~~~~

Requested by @ummidontkno212 

Hey bb, I hope you liked it.^^ 

                ~Hyun. xx