29. EXO Kai [Requested] - New Kid (Cute)

"Omo! Mian. Gwaenchanha?" You ask the kid that you bumped into.

"Oh, ne. It's by bad." he say looking around.

"You're new here. Right?"

"Yeah."

"Need help?" you offer politely.

"Sure. I have to look for room G-16? I am lost and I feel like I've been going in circles." He say chuckling lightly.

"Sure. I can come with you. Kaja." You say leading the way.

"I'm Jongin by the way." He say smiling sweetly at you. You've been feeling his eyes on you the whole time.

"(Y/N). Nice to meet you." you shake his hand. They are soft. You flash a smile and he does too.

"Likewise."

"So here's your class. Mine is right next to it. We can get lunch together?" you suggest blushing, and hoping he didn't notice.

"Sure. Komawoyeo. See ya." he say with a huge grin plastered on his face. He waves at you and walks in his class.

-

*Ring, ring*

The bell for lunch break rings and you are dismissed. You wait for Jongin in front I his class, but when he goes out, he's with a girl. He didn't even notice you. Your excitement fades and the smile turns into frown.

"Yah! (Y/N). Kaja!" Your best friend Hyun Ok pulls you to the cafeteria. You watch Jongin as he forgets that you even met.

-

"(Y/N)! Jamkkanman!" You hear someone call you as you enter the school library.

"Hey, what's wrong?" he ask blocking the door.

"I don't know. I think I should be the one asking you. What's wrong?" you snap.

"What did I do?"

"Oh, you just ditched lunch with me. Not a big deal. Oh! How was lunch with Tiana?"

"Look, it's a big deal for me. I wanted to eat lunch with you, but Tiana-"

"Tiana came and you forgot that I helped you. Cool. I have to go." You say trying to push him out of your way.

"Listen to me. Tiana's my cousin, and I am asking her about you."

It seems like the wind knocked the words out of you when he said thy they are cousins. You mentally scold your self for being such a pabo.

"Aish, Jeongmal pabo." you whisper to yourself.

"Kyeopta." He says as the two of you get out of the way, since kids are almost lining up to go in the library.

"Mian. I didn't know..."

"Yah, it's okay." He chuckles.

"Why are you asking her about me? How'd you know we're friends?"

"I told her about you, and she said you his are friends. Well, I was asking her about you because, I- I-"

"You what?" You say in between giggles.

"I admire you. Your nice personality, your beauty, your everything. I know I don't know you that much, but I want to get to know you. If you'd give me the chance?"

"Of course why not? Actually, I got pissed off when I saw you with another girl. I was looking forward to having lunch with you. Let's take a step as friends first? Then let's see what happens next." you say blushing. You cannot believe that he admires you. Which also means that he likes you.

"Alright. Wanna hang out after school?" he ask with a shy smile.

"I'd love to. But I have to go home first to bring my chemistry protect. It's huge and I don't want to carry it around."

"Okay, I'll take you home then we'll go straight to the mall or park. Wherever you want to go." he smiles.

"Arasseo."

"Arasseo." He smiles once again.

-

You went to the arcade after eating some bibimbap. Jongin played a game for you and won you a little panda bear.

"Here, my first gift to you." He hands you.

"Komawoyeo. I love it." you flush.

"Anything for my girl."

"Not yet mister. Slowly, we're still in the friend zone." you remind him.

"Aish, arasseo." he say pouting like a kid.

"Kyeopta!" you say stealing a kiss on his cheek.

"Yah! (Y/N)! You say take it slow!" You hear him yell in laughter as you run away from him.

You hide behind a game machine, but you feel someone back hug you. You scream in surprise.

"It's just me." you hear Jongin's laugh.

"Kim Jongin, don't do that again." You say turning around to face him.

"You're pretty even when you're mad." he say squeezing your nose.

"You're so cheesy. Kaja, I wanna watch a movie." you say pulling him to the theater.

----

THE END!

----

Requested by @EXOSEHUNhyung :) Hey bb! It's late I know, but tell me how it is? I hope you liked it! :D

SONG OF THE DAY...

"A drop in the ocean, a change in the weather, I was praying that you and me. might end up together. It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the dessert, but I'm holding you close than most, cause you are my heaven." -Ron Pope (A Drop In the Ocean)

Such a beautiful song, also the theme song that I selected for TRUST ISSUES! Read it guys, jebal? I update everyday and I really hope people will notice it. Check it out if you have time, yeah? ;)

-Hyun Ok. x