62. EXO Kyungsoo [Dedication] - More than That (Sexy)

"OPEN THE DOOR! Stef! Jebal..." you hear your friend D.O yell as he bang on your door loudly.

"Jamkkanman Dyo-yah!" you yell back.

You quickly put your shirt on and open the door just in your panties.

"Stefany!" he says your name and crashes his lips on yours. 

He kicks the door close and it made a loud thud. He brings his hands on your back and push you towards yoour room. He opens the door as he kisses you hard. He pushes you on the bed, he start to unbutton his pants and he takes his belt off. 

"Dyo, jamkkanman." you say and push him away. 

"What?" he asks with a frown. 

"This again? I'm getting tired of it." you say sitting up and you bury your face on your hands. 

"Since when? You've always loved this relationship.'' he smirks. 

"Kunde, Dyo. Friend's with benefits, I don't like it anymore. It was fun the first and second time, but I'm thinking you're just toying me." 

"Yah, you know it's not like that." he says taking your hand off your face. 

"What do you mean? This is all you want, right? How can you feel something for me when I am not even your type." you say and regret it as soon as you hear yourself. 

"Mo? You're not my type?" he laughs and you felt stupid. 

"See." 

"Yah, Stefany. Just tonight, jebal." he pleas. 

"Aniyo. Never again Kyungsoo. I'm in love with you can't you see? You doing this makes it harder, you're making me think that you want me too. But I know that all you want is sex-" 

He cuts you off by crashing his lips on yours, you do your best to pull away but he's too strong. 

"Kyungsoo." you say pulling your lips away from his hungry ones. 

"Stop, jebal." you say truning your head on your side. 

He looks at you and finds you scared, trembling. 

"Mian." he says standing up and letting you go. 

"Saranghae." he whispers and your lips automatically forces a smile. 

"Mo?" 

"I love you too, it's more than sex. That's not all I want from you, I love you. Sharing these intimate moments with you is really special for me." he admits. 

"You just said 'intimate', it's so not you." you giggle. 

"Now you know that I love you, can we-" 

You push your lips on him as you push him on the bed. You straddle your legs and he brings his hands on your butt. He squeezes them lightly and you moan. He grabs the hem of your shirt and pulls it up. You are now left with just your undergarments and he's still fully clothed. 

"Yah, Dyo. Don't you think this is unfair?" you say pouting and he scrunch his eyebrows. 

"I'm on my undergarments and you are fully clothed." you giggle. 

"Oh." he chuckles. "Undress me then?" 

"Just shut up Do Kyungsoo." you say and kiss him once again. 

You bring your hands to his polo and unbutton them slowly. You slowly push his shirt off of him and you run your hands softly and gently on his perfect body. He holds your waist and switched sides with you. He brings you under him and he towers you. 

"You're beautiful Stef." he says and you turn crimson red. 

He kisses your neck and suck on your bare skin. You moan his names and you hear him chuckle lightly. He kiss every inch of your body and you smile as you feel him brush his nose on your bare skin. He lightly rocks his hips in an up and down motion and you feel his erection on your lower area. He kisses your lips once again, this time licking your lower lip to ask for entrance. You smile in between the passionate, hungry kiss obeying him at the same time. You tongues move in sync and he massages your inner cheeks. You bring you hands on his back leaving scratches on his bare skin. He stops his hip actions and drops next to you. Both of you catch your breath and you smile. He wraps his arms around you and pulls you closer to him. You rest your head on the crook of his neck and smile as he run his hands gently on your spine. 

"I've always loved you Stef, I just didn't know how to express it. Mian for making you feel taht way." he tells you and rest his chin on the top of you head.

"Gwaenchanha Kyungsoo, at least I know it now right?" 

"Yeah. It's always been more than that babe." he says and your heart leaps as he calls you babe. 

"Say that again?" 

"What?" 

"What you just said." you giggle. 

"What." 

"Yah. Aniyo, what did you call me?" you say looking up at him and he looks straight into your eyes and say, "Babe." 

You blush and you bury you hot face on his chest. 

"Yah, you're so cute jagiya." he says. 

"Are you testing me Do Kyungsoo-ssi?" you demand playfully. 

"Of course not yeobo." he says adn you playfully hit him. 

"I love you.'' he says kissing your lips lightly, sweetly. 

"Awwww, you too." you say pinching his cheeks. 

"Yah, say it jebal." 

"Say what?" 

"Say that you love me and call me baby, jagiya or anything sweet." he smiles. 

"I love you, sweetheart." you say brushing your nose with his. 

"My mom calls me that." he pouts. 

"Fine, babe." you say and he blush. "Kyeopta." 

"Not as cute as you though." he winks. 

~~~~

THE END~

~~~~~

I dedicate this imagine to one of my bestest friend (that's not even a word but oh, well^^). Hey Stefany, what do you think? I hope you loved it. ^^  SARANGAHAEYO!. <3 <3

~Hyun Ok. xx