18. EXO Lay [Requested] - Sleepover (Cute/Sexy)

"Kaja." Lay whispers into your ears while the two of you eat dinner with the boys of EXO.

"At least let's finish the food." you tell him.

"But-" he starts.

"Yah! You two, eat." Xiumin points at the two of you using his chopsticks, his mouth full.

"Ne, hyung." you say bowing lightly.

"Whatever you two lovey-dovey are planning for the night, please don't do it on the dinner table. And me quiet? Ne?" Baekhyun says while shoving food in his mouth.

"You're such a pervert hyung." Kai says.

"Yah! What did you say to your innocent, nice hyung?" Baekhyun says throwing rice balls at Kai.

"Yah! Don't play with the food!" Hyun Ok tells Baekhyun, also to defend her poor boyfriend.

"Arasseo." both of them says, Kai putting the rice ball down and Baekhyun continuing his business.

(Later that night...)

"Alright! Go to sleep, we have a long day tomorrow." Kris orders everyone, since Xiumin is already fast asleep.

"Ne!" everyone says in unison.

"Kaja...Jebal." Lay tells you in a childish manner.

"Arasseo." you said with a smile on your face.

The two of you were lucky enough to share one room, not like Hyun Ok and Kai. Xiumin said that they were too young to share a room, but you are more than sure that either Hyun Ok or Kai will sneak in to each others room.

As soon as you got to the room in the house that was assigned to you, you walked straight to the bathroom with your handy purse. You close the door and you hear Lay whine.

"Yah! Be fast! I need you!" he whines like a little kid.

"Just entertain yourself oh?" you tell him as you turn on the faucet.

"Aish!" you hear him say, and even without seeing him, you know that he already threw a pillow.

You come out of the bathroom after washing up and quickly take your books out.

"How can you study at a situation like this?" he whines again.

"Stop whining, I have to study. You're the one who dragged me here and you know that I have finals next week, so be patient. Just hang out with the boys." you tell him as you turn the lamp shade on and open your books.

"I don't want to though." he said burying his head on the pillow.

"Waeyo?" you ask placing the book on the table.

"Shiro." his voice muffled.

"Waeyo?" you say turning around to face him.

"Cause I want to hang out with you." he said as he move his head laying it down on the pillow to face you.

"Mian. I have to study." you say turning back to the table.

It went silent, so you turned around to check on him. You see the bed empty. You know that he won't just disappear or something bad might happen to him in this house with the boys. So you let him. After minutes he came back with a glass of water with him.

He sets it on the center table and sits on the couch. You focus on your review paper and ignore all the noises he's doing to capture your attention.

Suddenly you feel lips plant small, soft kisses on your shoulder, up to your neck, your ear and then your cheek.

"Yixing." you moan.

"Shhh.. they're gonna hear us." he whisper in your ear which sent chills down your spine.

You feel his long fingers wrap around your hips and he turns you around to face him. Without even knowing, his lips are on yours. He moves his tongue asking for entrance and you quickly obey. He lifts you up and he sits on the chair you were sitting on and he sits you on his lap. His hands stroke you thighs and your heart beat raises and you feel the temperature get higher.

You two heard the door swing open and you pull away. The two of your turn your heads towards the direction of the door and you found the boys standing with their mouths open. You stand up and fix yourself. You look at your shock boyfriend. When the boys notice the two of you looking, they all leave immediately, except for one. Baekhyun.

"Damn. That was a show." he jokes then laughs at himself.

"Yah! Byun Baekhyun! Close the door and leave." Lay says fixing his hair that you messed up by tugging on it during your make out session.

"Oh. Arasseo." Baekhyun says as he close the door, then opens it again. "That was hot!" he added with a thumbs up.

"Yah!" Lay yells and Baekhyun closes the door once again.

You just keep silent the whole time.

"They just saw what we did. Crap. Lay, otteoke? They just, saw, what we're about to do. What we were doing..." you mutter in worried while covering your face with your hands.

"Hey, hey. It's okay. Don't worry." he says standing up and removing you hands from your face.

"It's embarassing."

"They already know how much we love each other, they wouldn't think something else." He said holding your hips.

He walks you to the bed and he sits at the edge and you sit on his lap.

"What's bad is we don't finish what we started." he tells you.

"You left the door open. Pabo." you tell him wraping you arms around his neck.

"Yah, I forgot, I just really need you." he says. "Mian."

"It's alright."

"Saranghae." he says.

"Saranghae." You reply to his sweet words.

You slowly push him down on the bed, and the two of you starts to kiss passionately, hungrily again. You smile during the kiss and you feel him do the same.

-----

THE END!

-------

Too sexy? or whuuut?

Btw, this is requested by my wonderful friend, @SparklingBubbleTea. If some ofnyou are not following her, please do so.. she's really nice and sweet. ;)

Well, @SaparklingBubbleTea, let me know what you think babe! and you too guys!

~Hyun Ok. x