105. EXO Chen [Requested] - First Snow (Cute)

"Jagiya..." Chen called Cheska as she walk in front of him. 

"Mmm?" she hummed pulling her sleeves to cover up her freezing finger tips.  

"Uh..." he said stopping and grabbed her wrist and turned her around to face him. She looked at him wide eyed and she gulped. "Oops, mian. Was that too surprising?" he said smiling and put his hand on the top of his head. 

She just nodded and smiled at him, "Gwaenchanha..."

"Are you still shy around me?" he asked with a slight frown forming on his face. 

"Well, I think. Trust me, I am doing my best to act normal in front of you. But you know you're my first boyfriend and all this is still awkward for me," she said looking down. "Mianhae." 

Chen cupped her face and she looked into his eyes. "Jagiya, you don't have to apologize. I understand that you need to adjust and I am willing to wait." 

"Thanks Chen," she smiled and hugged him. 

"You know you can call me jagi..." 

"Ya, I thought you're gonna wait. Those type of words I am not used to either," she pouted and he gently pinched her nose between his index finger and middle finger. 

"You're ears are cold yeobo," he continued to tease her and he just chuckled at her shocked face. 

She stomped and walked away from her boyfriend. He laughed and she continued walking. 

"Ya! Jagi!" Chen yelled and ran after her. He then back hugged her as soon as he reached her and she gasped in shock. 

"I was kidding Ches..." he said burying his face on the crook of her neck. He let her go and she truned around to face him. 

"Aigoo, Jongdae I know it's really cute when you call me that and it's such a warm word to say but-"

"But I have to wait when you are ready," he cut her off and she laughed. 

"I wasn't gonna say that jagi..." she said whispering the last part and walked away after pinching his cheeks. 

"Ya! Did you just really called me jagi?" he said with such a surprised face. 

"Ani, you're probably dreaming yeobo."

"You just called me yeobo! Omo, jamkkanman. Stop!" he yelled and she stopped. He then ran up to her and cupped her face, checking her whole entire body and put his hands against her now ice cold ears. 

"Is this really you? Ches?" he said with wide eyes. She just laughed and playfully rolled her eyes at him. 

"Oh, yeah this is you. You called me jagi and yeobo! YAS!" he yelled jumping up and down like a kid. 

"Jeongmal gwiyomi jagi, kunde we have to go or else we'll be late for the dinner that the boys prepared for the Christmas Party," she told him and he stopped jumping and hugged her. 

"Gomawo, jagiya. This is the best Christmas gift ever."

"I wasn't ready yet, but I don't want to keep you waiting. And since it's Christmas consider it as a gift," she said smiling at him. 

"Waaah! You're the best jagi!" he said cupping her face once again. "Ya, you're face is so cold and you're not even wearing a scarf, come here." 

He took off his scarf and he walked closer to him so he can put it on her. Just as he put the scarf on her, it start to snow and both of them looked up at the sky. Cheska smiled and she did too. 

"Sudden snow. So cliche," he said chuckling and looked at her. She smiled shily under the snowy night. He leaned in to kiss her but she moved away. 

"There is no mistletoe here mister. Kaja," she giggled and Chen chuckled along with her. 

"I will wait, I sure will. Even though in honestly, I am really eager to kiss you already..." he sighed and pouted putting his hands in the pockets on his jacket. 

Cheska then went on her tippy toes and pecked his cheeks. "Ya!" he yelled and she giggled. 

"Merry Christmas jagi," she said and ran up to her waving friends in front of the EXO dorm. "Hey guys!" she yelled and left Chen standing under the snow. 

"You're not ready huh? Wait when we walk into that house where I sure filled every door frame with mistletoe," he muttered to himself and ran after her. 

~~~~~~

THE END! 

Requested by @cheeryred 

~Hey bb, I hope you liked it^^ I know it's past Christmas now, but oh well xD

                                ~Hyun Ok. xx