112. EXO Chen [Requested] - Breaking My One and Only's Heart (Sad)

Chen and Pa went to clubbing to have fun during their day off. She dressed up as beautiful as she can and Chen walked out of their room wearing his usual outfits. 

"Yeobo, why are you just wearing that?" she asked fixing his collar. 

"Why are you dressed up like we're going to a red carpet?" he responded with a serious look and she was shocked from his response. "I was only kidding yeobo,'' he said pinching her cheeks. 

"Aish," she playfully hit his arm and smiled at him. 

"I'm a bit lazy to go through my clothes. I've been tired from non-stop tours and now I got the time off. Don't worry as long as you look amazing, I will look amazing automatically." 

"Aigoo, let's just go. Kyungsoo's waiting outside," she said taking her purse with her and Chen followed her. They had to joing Kyungsoo on the way to the club since their car broke and Chen said he was too lazy to drive.

The three arrived at the club and Chen immediately went to the bar. Pa stayed with Kyungsoo at the dance floor. After a long time of dancing, Kyungsoo found an empty table and sat there. Pa followed and put her purse down, and said, "I'll go get us some drinks." 

"Arasseo. Just get me a bottle of soju, can't be drunk," Kyungsoo chuckled and she smiled. "Look for your husband too. I thought he wanted to go here with us for fun, but he's now gone.'' 

"Ne," she replied and walked towards the bar. On her way, she looked around for her husband but it seemed hopeless to find him because of the crowd. As she approach the bar, she found Chen standing with a girl. The girl seemed like she was flirting with him and Chen was holding a bottle of beer while smiling back at the girl. He laughed at every word she said and she did the same. Pa walked angrily to Chen and separate them by standing in between the two. 

"Pa?" Chen said with a weird expression on his face. 

''Yeobo, hi," she sarcastically said and looked at the girl, who looked disgusted and insulted. 

"Excuse me but who are you?" Pa asked the girl but Chen answered instead. 

"This is my friend Rose," he said looking at the girl. 

''Oh hi there Rose, I am Pa. Chen's wife," she said with a rather fake smile and offered her hand at the girl. 

"Nice to meet you too," the girl said with such a forced smile. 

"Why did you go here?" Chen asked Pa. 

"To get some drinks for me and my friend,'' she replied and called out the waiter for two bottled of soju. "Have a good night Rose. Yeobo? Kaja?" she asked. 

"Well I was talking to her about something important. I'll follow," he said and she just nodded and walked away. 

~

The next day, Chen was hungover from drinking and you had to make him a soup in the morning. When he woke up, she sat next to the bed and wiped his forehead with a wet towel. 

"Rose..." he muttered and she stopped what she was doing and looked at him. She thought that she was only hearing random things, but he said it once again. Her heart broke into million pieces and she walked away from Chen. She stood up but he grabbe dher wrist and she looked back at it. His eyes were open and he was looking at her in confusion. 

"Yeobo, where are you going?" he asked but she pulled her arm away from him. "What the hell is wrong?!" he yelled standing up with his hand on his head. 

"Who is Rose? Tell me the truth Chen!" she yelled. 

"Are you being jealous?! Are you fucking kidding me?! I told you last night she is a friend of mine! God!" he yelled throwing his hands in the air.