8. EXO Chanyeol - Couple Shirt (Cute)

(I know that I said I will do 2 EXO and 2 SHINee, however, I want to make this imagine as Chanyeol. Idk why it's just calling me! 😂😘)

--------

Scenario: Strolling at the mall with your boyfriend when your eyes caught a very unique and last item couple shirt.

~~~~~

"Omo! Look at that couple shirt!" You say louder than you expected while pointing at the item in the store.

"What about it?" your boyfriend asks.

"Let's go check it out please?" you plea while tugging onto the sleeve of his jacket.

"Shiro." he says without hesitation.

You pout at him and he finally gave in. "Arasseo, but, we're not buying them yea?"

You are planning on whining but decided against it. "Ara, ara." you say walking to the store like a little kid and leaving your boyfriend behind.

You were about to ask an employee to show you the couple shirt, however you saw a couple wearing it already and paying for it at the cash register. You frown as soon as your eyes caught the shirt on other couple's body.

"See, people already got it. Kaja, let's get some food." he says pulling you out of the store.

"Yeogi." he says handing you the food.

You didn't dare say a word to him or pay attention to him. You just took the burger and start eating it to avoid any possible conversation.

"Yah. what's wrong?" he asks taking a sip of his bubble tea. You didn't say anything, you just keep on eating your food.

"Ah, I know. Is it because of that stupid couple shirt?" he chuckles.

"Oh. It is, and it is not stupid Park Chanyeol!" you demand.

"You had the frowniest frown in the whole world when you saw the couple wearing the shirt." he laughs.

" 'Frowniest' is not even a word." you tell him.

"It is, I invented it about 5 seconds ago." he says with full confidence.

You sigh and just start to focus on your food once again.

"Ya, (Y/N), miane. You know how I don't like matching items. It's just not me." he tried explaining.

"I know. Let's just say it didn't happen yeah?" you assure him giving him a nice sweet smile.

"Arasseo." He said taking a bite of his burger.

The two of you went home happily and went to sleep with a smile. Even though he didn't get you the shirt that you wanted for the two of you, he made your day by telling you lame jokes, so you forget about the couple shirt.

The next morning, you wake up without Chanyeol on the bed, so you got off of bed as quickly as possible. You look around you and Chanyeol's apartment and didn't see any sign of him. You hear your stomach grumble, so you decided to eat some cereal. A note caught your attention as you walk up to the fridge to get some milk for your cereal.

"Meet me at the Han River around 12 o'clock. Wear the shirt that I got for you, I have it ready by the dresser. See you there baby, don't be late.

-All yours Chanyeol. ❤️"

You got dressed as fast as you can. You can't keep your excitement to see your boyfriend. You take the white long sleeves shirt with red sleeves that says "beauty" with a bow underneath it. You didn't bother checking out the back of the shirt because the time is ticking. As soon as you arrive at the park you see your boyfriend standing by the Han River holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Chanyeol-ah!" You call him and he turns around to face you. You mentally tap yourself for recognizing your boyfriend even at a really far distance. He is wearing a white long sleeves shirt with white blue sleeves and some writing on the back that you can't make up.

You run up to him and he hands you the bouquet of flowers. "Annyeong babe." He says with a cheeky grin.

Your eyes was caught by the shirt that he's wearing, it says "beast" and has a weights above it. "You like my shirt?" he asks.

"Oh. It's cute." you say.

"Did you see the back?"

"Aniya." You say and he turns around to show you the back of his shirt. It reads, "Property of the most amazing girl in the world, (Y/N)."

"Awww, that is so sweet babe!"

"Did you see yours?"

"Nope. I was in a rush, so I didn't even bother looking at the back." you explain.

"Yeogi. Let me take a picture of it for you." Chanyeol says taking his phone out.

"Here." He says handing you his phone.

The shirt says. "Property of the most handsome, sweetest, coolest guy in the world, Park Chanyeol."

"Babe! Omo. When? Why? How? I- I thought th-that you-" you are out of words to say due to the mixed emotions you are feeling.

"I ordered them last week, from a designer I know. That's why I didn't want to get the couple shirt that you saw. Mian."

"Mian? You're apologizing for ordering this amazing couple shirt?" you giggle.

"Amazing?" he says wide eyed.

"Yea. It's so unique and did you design it?"

"Oh." He nods.

"It's cute. Chungmal komawo, babe. I love it!" You tell Chanyeol.

"I'm really glad that you loved it. I thought you won't, because you wanted something else."

"I love it, and I love you." you tell him cupping his face with one hand. He leans in to kiss you and you did too. Your lips crash on his and you feel electricity through your body. You didn't want the amazing feeling to stop. You know he's the one for you, and that will never change.

"I love you too, (Y/N)." he says taking your hand and taking a stroll around the Han River.

THE END!! I hope you guys loved it! 😘😘😘😘

Thanks for the reads my lovelies! ❤️

UP NEXT...
Onew Imagine! Get ready MVPs! 😜

-Hyun Ok. xx