60. EXO Lay [Requested] - Bad Idea (Sweet, Argument, Jealousy)

You walk down to the halls of SM Entertainment, smiling from ear to ear and making your steps faster at a time. You hum happily and hold the lunch box that you prepared for your boyfriend Lay. You turn to the next hallway where the studios are located. Your eyes find Luhan and you call him out.

"Luhan-ssi!" you yell and he stops walking.

"Oh! Denise, what's up? Is that for me?" he jokes with his hands in his pocket.

"Aniyo, it's for Lay. Where is he?" you ask eagerly.

"Uh, he's in the studio right now. He's practicing for a music video." he says awkwardly.

"Ah, jinja?"

"Ne. He's with Nelly." he says as your heart seems to frop from your chest as you hear her name.

"Oh, uh- ara-sseo." you stutter.

"Gwaenchanha?" he asks putting a hand on your shoulder looking at you in concern.

"Ne, gwaenchanha." you fake a smile adn he buys it.

"Ara, go now. He's probably starving." he says tapping you lightly on the shoulder.

"Ah, yeah. I'll catch you later." you say and he waves as he walks away.

You quickly and nervously walk to the studio and find it open. You see Nelly and Lay talking while holding up their scripts. You decided to eavesdrop for a litle while.

"Kunde, Saranghae." she says.

"Mian, I am in love with somebody else. Look, you are a nice lady, you are pretty, you are kind, and you are really sweet. But, I don't think I am for you." Lay says doing his actions.

"I don't care if you don't love me, just marry me please." she cries holding onto him.

He turns around. "Jeongmal Mianhae-yeo, I-" he is cut off by a kiss.

Your hands automatically drop the lunchbox, which made a loud thud on the floor and captured their attention. You felt so stupid, staring at them like that. It is all just an act, nothing means to it, probably for her something means to it, but not for Lay. You mentally scold yourself for being too emotional. You stare at them as they pull away. Lay looks at you in shock and Nelly plasters an evil smirk.

"Denise." Lay says as he lets go of Nelly's arm. Youo quickly look on the floor and crouch to grab the spilt lunch box. You hear footstesp approach you.

"Gwaenchanha?' he asks.

"Ne. Mian, you were in the middle of acting and I disrupted you and made this mess.'' you say as you grab the omo rice with your bare hands and sniff.

"You're not fine, let me call a custodian to do that yeah?" he says holding your hand to help you up.

"Ani, I'll do it. Really." you insist.

"No, ireona." he smiles sweelty and you obey.

You walk to the couch by the windows and sit there. Lay grabs a towel and cleans your hands with it. Suddenly, you hear his stomach growl and you look at him.

"That was your lunch babe." you say and frown.

"Yah, gwaenchanha." he chuckles.

"I have lunch for you." Nelly says.

"Oh, gee. Thanks." Lay says taking the lunch box.

"I made that." Nelly brags as Lay rubs his chopsticks together.

"Jinja? Let's try it then." he smiles at her turning his back at you.

"Mmm, this is so good Nel." he says and she giggles.