61. EXO Chanyeol [Requested] - Brother's Best friend (Sweet, Sexy)

You press the door bell of your brother's apartment and wait for it to open. After what seems like hours, the door opens.

"Oh, Patricia. Annyeong." you brother's bestfriend greets you.

"Chanyeol-ah, annyeong. Where's oppa?" you ask as he lets you in.

"Baekhyun hyung isn't here right now. He's having vocal practice with EXO vocals." he answer putting his hands in his pocket. You've always liked how he does that when he's shy around you, like literally just around you.

"So, can I stay here for the night? I've been trying to reach his phone, but he's not answering.'' you say as you take a seat on the couch.

"They turn their phones off during training, we all have to." he chuckles taking a seat next to you.

"Oh, that's why." you giggle.

'Do you want anything?" he asks politely.

"No, I'm good." you smile.

"You sure? I can cook."

"Yeah, like ramen." you tease.

"Yah!" he whines in between laughter and he wraps his arms around your shoulder and ruffle your hair.

"Yah! Park Chanyeol!" you yell.

"Oh, mian." he says.

"Let's play monopoly?" you suggest.

"I suck at that." he pouts.

"Kwiyomi Chanyeol-ah." you say pinching his cheek lightly.

"Movie then?"

"Sure." you smile and he puts on Paranormal Activity.

In the middle of the movie, you start to get really scared. You quickly grab the remote and turn the t.v off.

"Yah, the best part hasn't came on yet." he whines pouting.

"I'm scared. Terrified!" you say grabbing a pillow and you cuddle with it.

He pokes your hand and you reveal just your eyes from the pillow, covering half of your face.

"Roar!" he says with a cute face, and his hands on the side of his face.

"Wow, scary." you joke.

"I know right?" he laughs and you join him. You keep on cuddling in the blanket and the pillow.

"You know you can cuddle with me." he whispers.

"Mo?"

"Can I be honest with you?" he answers your question with a question.

"Yes, of course." you say sitting up.

"Look, I've been feeling something special for you for a long time. Five months now Patricia. I just don't know how to say it. Now, I did." he says letting out a breath.

"Chanyeol-ah..."

"Mian." he says looking down.

"No, no. I never said I didn't feel the same."

"What do you mean?" he asks with his head tilted.

"I like you too." you say as you feel you face get hotter.

"Jinja?" he asks with his perfect smile. You just nod eagerly and he hugs you.

He leans in to kiss you, and you didn't bother to move away. He crashes his lips on yours and you kiss him back, moving youor lips in sync with his. He licks your lower lip for entrance and you simply let him in. He grabs the pillow that separates your body from his and throws it in the corner of the room. He brings his hands in your shirt and you unbutton his polo. He pulls away for a while to smile at you and he takes his hand out of your shirt, bringing them in the hem of it. He pulls it up and you run your hands on his perfect abs. You tug his hair with your other hand, as you pull his head to deepen the kiss. He takes your shirt off and you help him. He brings his lips to you neck, leaving a hickey as he sucks on your bare neck. You moan as he kiss every inch of your upper body.

"This seems too fast." you giggle.

"Not yet." he asnwers as he crash his lips on yours once again. He sits you up and you straddle your legs and sit on his lap. He brings his hand on you back.

You hear the door swing open. "Chanyeol-ah, did Patri-" you hear your brother's voice and both of you quickly pull away from the kiss and you grab the blanket to cover your upper body.

"Hyung." Chanyeol says buttoning his shirt up.

"What the hell is going on?" Baekhyun asks as he closes the door.

"Oppa, um... we, uh..." you struggle to find words.

"I know, you two like each other, yah-dah, yah-dah, yah-dah. But seriously? In the living room?" Baehyun says.

"Mo?" you and Chanyeol say in unison.

"Get some room! Jeez!" he says.

"Hyung, you just caught us making out. And we're not even together the past days, or weeks." Chanyeol demands and you put your shirt on.

"Aish! You two are old enough for Christ's sake! Just use protection if your gonna take it to the next level.' your perverted brother teases and you throw a pillow at him.

"Oppa! You're such a pervert!" you yell as you bury your face in your hands.

"Just go to his room. Not saying to continue, but keep it down arasseo?" he says.

"Oppa! Pabo-yah!" you yell in between laughter.

"That's the permission, kaja.' Chanyeol says pulling you up and walks to his room.

He closes the door with his foot and kisses you.

"I think I don't like you anymore." he says as kiss your neck.

"Mo?"

"I love you." he says adn you smile.

"I love you.'' you repeat and kiss him on the lips.

He brings you to his bed and hug you tightly.

"My princess, I will never let go of you." he says squeezing you lightly.

"Don't you dare let me go fo this hug then." you say as you bury your head on his chest and listen to the beating of his heart.

"How can I if my heart beats for you and calls your name?'' he says kissing the top of your head.

~~~~

Requested by @VioletBabyy ~Hey bb! Hope you liked it. ^^ Tell me what you think.

~Hyun Ok. xx