43. SHINee Taemin [Requested] - High School Reunion (Jealousy)

High school is one of the awesome at time of your life, and you can't wait for the reunion. When you received the invitation for the reunion of your class, you were so excited.

You run to you and your boyfriend Taemin's room and started squealing. He flips off the bed and ask what is wrong.

"Gwaenchanha?" he asks looking at you.

"Yeah, I am completely fine. I just recieved this high school reunion invitation." you say smiling..

"Oh, that seems fun." he says.

"Wanna come? Be my date."

"I'd love to babe." he says.

-

You walk into the doors of you rold high school with your boyfriend, you hold his hands and he smiles at you.

"You are gonna meet my high school best friends, I can't wait to see them!" you nearly squeal.

"I'd love to meet them." he says.

"Kaja. The party's starting." you say as you drag him to the gym.

You see your old friends and everyone stopped their business to look at you.

"Were you popular?" Taemin whispers in your ear and you nod. You hear him say 'wow.'

"Omo! (Y/N)!" you hear someone scream.

"Hyun Ok!" you yell and hug her as she approach you.

"I missed you so much! How are you? And who is that hottie?" she asks.

"I missed you too. I am doing great and he's my boyfriend." you tell her.

"Ooh, lucky!" she teases. "Annyeong! I'm Hyun Ok, your girlfriend's high school bestie!" she says walking up to Taemin.

"Anneyonghaseyo, I'm Taemin. Nice to meet you." he says shaking her hand.

"Likewise. Oh! (Y/N), Jonghyun is over there! Wanna see him in a bit?" she asks tells you.

"Sure, I'll be there in a minute." you say as she walks away.

"Who's Jonghyun?" Taemin asks.

"Oh, my ex-boyfriend." you tell him smiling.

"Oh, I'll go look for Minho. He's here right?"

"Yeah, he's probably with Hyun Ok. They're over...there." you say pointing to the booth.

"Arasseo, see you."

"(Y/N)!" you hear a familiar masculine voice yell and Taemin stops to see who it is.

"Jonghyun-ah!" you say as you hug him. You see Taemin sigh in the corner of your eye.

"How are you?" Jonghyun asks.

"I am doing great. You?"

"I am fine. You're still as beautiful as before." he says and you blush. You feel Taemin walk next to you.

"Oh, hey man. Are you the boyfriend?" Jonghyun asks him.

"Yes, I am the boyfriend." he says taking your hand.

"I am Jonghyun, nice to meet you." Jonghyun says offering his hand.

"Taemin. Likewise." he says shaking Jonghyun's hand.

"In honor of our prom King and Queen, let's do a throw back for Kim Jonghyun and (Y/N)!" the announcer says and plays the music that you danced to with Jonghyun.

"Do you mind if I take her?" Jonghyun asks Taemin.

"No, go ahead." Taemin says kindly.

"Just go to Minho, I'll go there later." you tell him anmd he nods.

You dance with Jonghyun the way you danced with him back in the High school school days. The two of you talk about the memories and the things you are doing in the current time. The music finishes and everyone applaud. You walk to the booth with Jonghyun and the two of you were laughing. You didn't see Taemin and Minho anywhere, so you thought that they are hanging out. You ignored his absence and just hang out with Jonghyun.

(Taemin's POV)

I was gonna walk back to the booth with Minho when I see (Y/N) with her ex. My blood boils and I just decided to go outside to get some air. She doesn't seem to bother my absence, why did she bother inviting me then?

(Regular POV)

You see Minho walk back to the booth without Taemin.

"Hey Minho, where did Taemin go?" you ask.

"He went outside." he tells you. "I think he's jealous." he whispers in your ear.

"Crap. I'll be back guys, I'm gonn go check on my boyfriend." you tell your friends and you leave.

You walk outside and look for him. You walk around to look for him until you see him sitting on a bench under a tree.

"Babe." you call out and looks at your direction.

"Hey." he whispers as you walk up to him.

"What are you doing here?"

"Just getting some fresh air."

"Really. Minho said you're jealous of Jonghyun." you tease.

"Well, I am not gonna cause I am. I just feel like you don't care about my absence."

"That's not true. I actually looked for you, I just thought you are hanging out with Minho." you tell him.

"Sure."

"I am serious babe. Plus why would you be jealous, I chose you, I am yours now. He is past and we are just good friends now."

"Just friends?"

"Yes. Just friends." you repeat and you kiss him.

"Mian."

"For what?" you giggle.

"For being like this."

"Gwaenchanha. It's normal." you tell him cupping his face.

"Arasseo. Now let's go back there, you don't wanna miss the party because of me." he says getting up.

"Taemin-ah." you call him and you kiss him when he turned around.

"Saranghaeyo." you tell him.

"Saranghaeyo." he repeats and he kisses you passionately again.

~~~~

THE END!

~~~~

Requested by @Justine_Lei ~Hey bb! I hope you liked this imagine, sorry if it took time I was gonna publish it yesterday but I went somewhere :) Anyways, tell me what you think? ;)

SONG OF THE DAY....

"He was a skater boy,. she said see you later boy. He wasn't good enough for her..." -Avril Lavigne (Skater Boy)

~Hyun Ok. xx