37. EXO Kris [Requested] - Snapback (Smut)

⚠️WARNING!⚠️ This imagine contains detailed sexual content. If you don't like these please skip to the next imagine. Rated R 😂😂😂😂 Requested by @krismyriamgalaxy

----

You walk into the club with your friends. The place was loud and swimming in music. You take a table with your friends and you volunteered to get drinks.

"What do you guys want?" you ask.

"Tell them the usual."

"Okay." you say walking away.

You take a seat on the counter stool as wait to be served.

"Hello, how may I help you?" a girl bartender asks.

"Can we get the usual?"

"Sure. For five people?"

"Yeah."

"One minute, please." she tells you and you just chill on the chair. The server gave you a shot of vodka and you simply take it.

You decided to get up and look around for a minute, but someone bumps into you and you spill the vodka.

"Oh, jesonghamnida." a guy wearing a SnapBack apologizes.

"Gwaenchanha." you say.

"I'll get you a new drink." he says as the two of you sit down.

"Ummm, actually it's okay. I just ordered some."

"Is that so? Do you care for a dance with me then? Just to repay the drink." he offers.

"Well, sure. I'll tell the server to bring out drinks to the table." you tell him before telling the waitress.

"I'm Kris by the way."

"(Y/N). Kaja?" you say and the two of you walk to the dance floor.

You start to dance with the guy, he is talk so he overs you. You look at him and he have this huge smirk on his face. His face seems so nice and trusting. He takes a hold of your hips as you grind it on his lower area. You bite your lip as you feel his erection.

You turn around to face him and you press your lips on his, he doesn't seem to mind your wild actions, in fact he welcomes you. He holds you butt an squeezes it lightly and you bite his lower lip. You hear him moan in your mouth and you do the same. He pulls away and holds your hand.

"Come to our table?" you ask.

"Sure." he says and you pull him.

You introduce him to your friends and take a few drinks with him before leaving with him.

He opens his car and drives to a park where there's no people around and pulls over.

You being eager, jumped on him and started kissing him hard while bouncing on him. He holds your thighs and stroke them slowly.

"You give me butterflies you know. Not like any other girl." he tells you.

"Jinja? Well I am feeling them too, weird." you say panting.

"You're pretty." he tells you.

"Just shut up and kiss me." you say taking the SnapBack off of him and put it on your head.

"Damn you look hot." he says before kissing you harder.

He lowers the back of the chair and your now laying on top of him. You unbutton his polo and run your hands on his perfectly fit body. He pulls your shirt over your head and you are left with your hot pink laced bra. He states at you in adoration and gulps down.

"Is your window tinted?" you ask.

"Yeah."

"Let's do this then." you say pulling your panties down and switch places with him.

He takes out the condom from his wallet and unzips his pants. He opens it and puts it on before going inside you. You moan in pleasure and you feel the temperature rise.

He moves his hips up and down and you moan his name. "Kris."

"Fuck (Y/N), you feel so good." he tells you panting.

He pulls out off you as you come undone. You pull your panties up and he puts his pants back on. You dress up and he does too. He puts you back on the passenger's seat and catch your breath.

He push his hair back putting his SnapBack on and smiles at you as he turns the engine on.

"My place?" he ask.

"Sure." you say smiling and you know that you are bet red right now.

"Okay ma'am. As you say." he say as he drives the car forward.

You sit on an Indian position and quickly snatch his hat and put it on.

He looks at you with a 'give-it-back-or-else' face and you just smile at him cutely.

"Kyeopta." he says pinching your cheeks.

----

THE END!

----

Not the best and sorta weird huh? Well, I did my best!

Requested by @Krismyriamgalaxy ~Hey bb! How was it? Sorry it took a long time, but I really wanna know what you think. I hope you liked it :)

SONG OF THE DAY...

"I'm so fancy, you already know..." -Iggy Azalea (Fancy)

Omo! Guys! 5.5k? You guys are sick! Thank you so so much for this! Saranghaeyo! And Trust Issues just reached 1K last night! Komawoyeo!

-Hyun Ok. xx