31. EXO Baekhyun [Requested] - Stream (Dirty)

⚠️WARNING⚠️ This imagine contains detailed sexual things. If you are young or these things bothers you, please skip to the next imagine. Rated R. 😂😂

---

"Where are we going?" You ask your boyfriend Baekhyun.

"The woods." he tells you in a creepy voice.

"Yah! Byun Baekhyun! I am warning you."

"I'm not gonna rape you. Unless if you want me to." he say pulling over.

"Shush! Stop it!" you scold him playfully.

"Arasseo."

He walks through the woods and you follow him, he hold your hand and you hold on them tightly. He stops walking when he sees a stream.

"Here we are." he stay taking his shirt off and unbuttons his pants.

"Baekhyun-ah! Put them back on!" you tell him.

"Shiro." he say walking towards you. You take a step back and laugh.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going to..." he starts and you close your eyes. "Jump!"

You open your eyes and found him on the stream.

"Yah! Isn't it cold?" you yell.

"Nope! It's warm! Kaja, join me baby!" he yells back.

"I don't have clothes though. I don't have my bathing suit with me!"

"Just wear your underwear. You look hot just on them." he teases and you blush. "I am serious. Come here!"

You take your shirt of and unbutton your pants. You look at your body consciously and look back at your boyfriend.

"Holy fuck." he say out of breath.

"Did the wind knock the breath out of you?" you joke.

"Aniyo. Your hotness did."

Without letting him know, you jump off the cliff. When you swim up you couldn't find him. Until you feel someone back hug you.

"Hey sexy." he whisper in your ears which send chills down your spine.

"Hey." You say turning around to face him.

You put your around around his neck and wrap your legs on his waist. You feel his hands on you butt. You bite your lip as you lean in to kiss him.

You feel his tongue ask for entrance and you obey. While kissing on the water, you feel him walk towards the shore, but you ignore his actions and kiss him harder. He went down on his knees and lay you down on the soft grass. His hands went lower and his fingers grip your underwear. He tugs it and pulls it down, but you stop him.

"What if someone sees us?" you say looking around.

"No one comes here at this time, just us." he say panting. "But it's on you, do you wanna do it here, or my house?"

"Here." you say biting your lower lip.

"So eager huh?"

"Shut up." you say as you kiss him hungrily.

He pulls your panties down and you mentally thank your self for shaving this morning.

You feel his fingers make small circles on your lower area. And you moan his name as he insert his fingers inside you. Your heartbeat gets faster, your breathing as well.

"Baekhyun." you moan.

"Baby, you feel good." he says panting.

"It hurts."

"It's only in the beginning." he say as he move his fingers in an in and out motion.

After the pain, you feel the pressure. It's your first orgasm and it feels amazing than you thought.

"Saranghae." he whispers as you come undone. He pulls his fingers out and pulls your panties up. You kiss him hard on the lips and he hands you your clothes.

"Let's finish it at home. I don't have a condom right now." he says pulling his pants up.

"Arasseo." you say still catching your breath.

"Saranaghae." He tells you once again as he takes you hand.

"Saranghae, Byun Baekhyun." you say as you kiss him.

It was the most amazing day of your life and the night is just about to happen.

--

THE END!

---
Too naughty huh? Well it was a requested imagine, and when someone request a one shot, I give my best. :)

Requested by @EXO_Xoxoexotic ~Hey bb! I hope you liked it and I hope that it wasn't too dirty for you. Hihi! Just did my best. ;) Let me know what you think.

SONG OF THE DAY...

"...Getting weak all on your knees..." -SoMo (Ride)

~Hyun Ok. x