40. EXO Luhan - Seven Kisses (Cute Sweet)

"One." he kisses the top of your hand.

"Two." he kisses your shoulder.

"Three." he kisses your neck.

"Four." he kisses your forehead.

"Why skip all the way up there?" you demand.

"Just wait babe." he chuckles.

"Five." he plants a kiss in between your eyebrows.

"Six." he kisses the top of your nose.

"Seven." he kisses your lips.

"Happy seventh month babe." he said handing you a bouquet of white roses.

"Baby, thank you. Happy seventh month." you say lightly kissing him on the lips.

"I can't believe we lasted this long, I am so glad though." he tells you.

"Me too." you say hugging him.

"I didn't get you anything." you frown.

"It's okay. Just you being here is good."

"Jinja?"

"Nope." he says resting his chin on the top of your head.

"Yah! I thought you don't want anything."

"I just want you to tell me I am the best boyfriend ever, and that I am the handsomest and the only man in your life." he orders.

"You're the best boyfriend ever and you are the most handsomest man." you tell him.

"How about the only man?" he whines.

"That I can't say."

"Yah! Wae? Do you have another man?" he whines pulling a way from the hug.

"Yeah."

"Who? Who is that man? And I will fight him! He's probably a coward huh? Oh! He is! I knew it!" he says and you laugh.

The door opens and dad crosses his arms over his chest. Your dad looks young, so Luhan thinks that he's the guy.

"Is this the guy? Oh, I'm glad you showed up!" Luhan tells your dad.

"Luhan, meet appa." you say coming up I your dad.

"Mo?" Luhan says wide eyed.

"My dad." you repeat.

"Uh, an-Annyeong sir. Ummm, I- I thought you're the other man." he stutters.

"I don't have another man. I was talking about my dad." you say in between giggles.

"You should've made it clear babe." he demands.

"Mian." you say as you move next to him.

"Appa, meet my amazing, handsome and only boyfriend, Luhan. Babe, this is appa." you introduce them.

"Nice to meet you Luhan." Your dad says shaking your boyfriend's hand.

"Likewise sir." he answers bowing.

"Now, how about the other man? Let's talk about that, shall we?" your dad tells him putting his arms on Luhan's shoulder.

He turns around while walking away and mouthed 'Help.' But you just laugh at him and mouth 'I love you' before try disappear in the hallway.

---

THE END!

---

It's 6:35 and I am wide awake! :D

~Hyun Ok. xx