19. SHINee Minho - Let's Race (Cute)

(Inspired by the drama 'To the Beautiful You.' Lol. Enjoy guys!)

You and your boyfriend Minho had a workout session planned for today. You quickly got off of bed and walk out of the room to find Minho cooking breakfast for you and him. He prepared the perfect, healthy breakfast for the day.

"Morning beautiful." he says with a smile.

"Morning babe." you say taking a mug out of the cabinet.

"Oh, you don't have to, I prepared one for you." he says pointing at the table.

"Awwww, that's sweet baby. But you didn't have to you know." you say as you take a seat.

"Well I want my girlfriend to have full energy for the training today." he said taking the apron off and hangs it on the racket.

"It's a workout Minho, not 'training,' I'm not your athlete in training." you giggle.

"Arasseo. Let's eat!" he says as he dig in.

After breakfast Minho told you take a quick shower and you obey. When you got out of the shower, you went to your closet to get your workout clothes. You grab you neon green sports jacket and your yoga pants, then put on some sneakers. You blow dry you hair and put it in a ponytail.

"Babe, I have everything ready here. Don't worry about packing." Minho says from the living room.
"Arasseo. Komawo."

You walk to the living room and found Minho holding a pair of sneakers.

"What's that? Why are you staring at your shoes?" you ask.

"Your shoes." he said handing them to you.

"Mo? Mine?" you point at your self.

"Ne. It's a couple shoes." he said standing up to show his. "Wear them, come on."

"It's so cute! I love it! Chungmal komawo." you say hugging him and you quickly take your shoes off to put the new one.

"Kaja!" he said taking the sports bag with him.

"Kaja!"

(Later that day.)

"Let's go race!" Minho suggests confidently.

"Arasseo! If I win I get a kiss." you tell him.

"Arasseo, who ever wins, kiss is the prize," he says stretching his hamstrings.

"Hana. Deul. Set!" he counts then the two of you starts to run.

You are not the best at running neither in your P.E class, but you sprinted to catch up to Minho.

You stop in the middle of running and pretend to be hurt.

"Ouch! It hurts! Otteoke!" you yell to get his attention, but he just starts to jog.

"Ouch! Omo, I'm bleeding! Pi! Pi!" you cry out, but he just won't pay attention. You stay seated on the track.

When he's halfway to the finish line, you decided to stand up and catch up to him, you sprinted but he's already done when you are halfway through the track. You walk up to him after running and sit on the bleachers. He hands you a bottled water and you thank him.

"Yah! How can you not stop and turn around to save your hurt girlfriend?" you demand while slamming the water bottle on the bleacher.

"Calm down, jeez. Where's the blood then? You were screaming like, 'Pi!Pi! I'm bleeding!' " he mocks you.

"Yah!"

"You were doing that to cheat babe." he laughs. "But I know you better than that." he winks.

"Arasseo! Let's do it again." you suggest.

"You sure? You don't want to lose again from the track star athlete!" he says confidently.

"Says the one who trips from hurdlers during a competition." you tease.

"Yah! It was an accident. Kaja."

The two if you walk back to the track to start the race. You are too confident and motivated to lose.

"Hana. Deul. Set!" you count then start to sprint, in your surprise Minho was behind you and you are on the lead. You keep on running until you hear him scream.

"Ouch!"

You found him sitting on the track. You quickly turn around and run back to him.

"Yah, gwaenchanha?" you ask resting your hand on his shoulder.

"Merong!" he said then runs away from you.

"Mwoya? Yah! Cheater!" you yell then starts to run after him.

You get to the finish line and it's clear that he won. You ignore his revelling and walk straight to the drinking fountain.

"Yah! Forgetting something..." he say pointing at his cheek.

"Arasseo." you say walking lazily to him.

You lean in to kiss his cheek but he turns around at the last second. Your lips crash into each other.

"Yah! Choi Minho!" you yell.

He sticks his tongue out and runs as fast as he can.

"You're dead meat when I catch you!" you yell then start chasing him.

"Catch me if you can!"

----

THE END!

-----

"Money is the reason we exist, everybody knows it, it's a fact. Kiss, kiss." ~Lana del Ray.

Thanks for the read guys! Keep on sharing, voting and requesting!!! Saranghaeyo!!! :)

~Hyun Ok. x