9. SHINee Onew - Fried Chicken (Cute Happy)

Scenario: Having a picnic at the park with your boyfriend, Onew.

------

"Omo! I forgot to bring some chicken! Aish!" He whines like a little kid after rummaging through the picnic basket.

"It's alright. Look you almost spilled the orange juice." You complain pointing at the bottle of juice.

"Well, can we order some? For delivery?" He ask with a cheeky smile.

"Arasseo. You do it, I wanna buy some bubble tea across the street. I'll he quick." You say grabbing your wallet and cross the road to the bubble tea shop.

"Get me the regular!" Your boyfriend scream as he push the phone on his ear.

You order honey dew for the two of you. It's your favorite and you will never get tired of getting it every single day.

You come back and saw Onew already eating his fried chicken, leaving a huge mess on the picnic mat. You laugh at the sight anyways.

"Looks like you're enjoying it huh?" You say taking a seat right across your boyfriend who's eating like he haven't ate for ages.

He just nods. You grab one of his fried chicken wings and start eating it. You are looking around the park, watching little kids chase each other, absorbing the fresh air and the beautiful summer day. You we're disrupted when you heard your boyfriend choking on his food.

"Ya, gwaenchanha?" you ask handing him his bubble tea.

"Oh. Komawo." He says taking a sip of his bubble tea.

You laugh at him and he gave you a confused look. "Just eat slowly, it's not like anyone's gonna steal those from you."

"Someone will, trust me." He says. You quickly grab a chicken wing from him. "Ya! Give that back to me! See! Someone took it! You! You took it!" He whines.

You quickly take a bit of the chicken to mock him. "Ya! (Y/N)."

You got up and started running, and he did the same thing. He chased you and you his behind a tree. You turn to you right an he was there.

"Boo!" he says. You startled and dropped the chicken. He looks down on the ground and his eyes caught it.

"Awww..." He says. "The chicken! Look what happened..." He says staring at it then looks at you with an evil smile. "My chickens need revenge! The fingers are here to tickle you!" He says as he moves his fingers.

You are a very ticklish person and he knows where your worst part is. You scream and start running. You turn around and you trip.

"Omo! Are you okay babe?" he asks.

"Yeah." You said laughing.

"Now I can get ya!" He says and starts to tickle you. You feel every person's eye on the two of you but you ignored them. You hear Onew laugh along with you and it is the most beautiful sound you've ever heard. You can just call yourself, lucky for meeting a type of guy like Onew, and it will be a privilege for your hear to be broken by him.

----

THE END!

Did you see what I did there? TFIOS if you've read or watched it! 😂❤️

I know it's not the best imagine, but I did my best! Is it alright?

UP NEXT...
Kim Jonghyun.

SOON...
Luhan. I said that I'll do it after Chen, any of the first ones. Sooooo... I'll do it just had a lot of request for other EXO members, soooo yea.

Thanks for reads!
-Hyun Ok. x