11. EXO Luhan - Be with me forever? (Romantic)

(Should I keep on doing Scenarios? I don't feel like it. Is it helping though? Or is it becoming a spoiler? Message me guys!)

------

"Honey! Are you ready? Luhan is here!" Your mom calls out from down stairs.

"Almost!"

"Alright! Don't keep this handsome guy waiting!" your mom teases.

After putting on some last touch of makeup and putting your heels on, you went down stairs and see your amazing boyfriend standing at the end of the stairs holding your corsage. He looks up at you with a huge smirk plastered on his beautiful face. You give him a beautiful smile in return. He offers his hand to help you down the last three steps.

"You look beautiful." he whisper in your ears as soon as you got down.

"You do too." you say pulling away from the hug.

"Here's your corsage."

"Thanks." you say as he ties it around your wrist.

"Ready?"

"Ready. Kaja. Bye eomma!" you tell your mom and walk towards the door with Luhan.

As soon as Luhan opens the door, you see a limo parked in front of your house.

"Luhan? Is that, our..."

"Our service to the prom. Don't worry, SM Town lend it to us, I mean it's the SM Prom Night." he says. "Don't worry, the other five boys are there, with their dates."

"Oh. How about the others?" you ask.

"They have their own chauffeur, we can't fit in one limo, especially whe we have dates. So, kaja?" he says smiling at you and taking your hand.

"Oh."

The two of you walked as fast as you can to the limo. When he opens it for you, you hear a guys saying, "Kkaebsong. Ireona. Kkaebsong." And that just proved you that the others are in there.

"Oh! They're here!" Baekhyun shouts.

"Annyeong." You say waving at your friends.

"Ya! (Y/N)." your friend Hyun Ok calls you lifting her head from her boyfriend Kai's shoulder. "Sit here next to me." she orders you.

"Arasseo." you say taking the seat next to her, Luhan follows you after closing the door.

"You two are so sweet." You say when you saw Kai's arms wrap around your friend's shoulder.

"So are we not?" Luhan demands, doing the exact same thing that Kia just did.

"Ummm... Sure." you say sarcastically.

"Mwoya!" he says unwrapping his arms on you and crossing them in front of his chest.

"Ya! I was kidding, you're taking it seriously." you say and everyone laughs at Luhan.

"Cause he's a jealous cat." Baekhyun laughs and everyone went silent and look at his direction. "Isn't it funny? Aniyo?" No one answers.

"Kkaebsong." he says and everyone laughs.

~~~

The limo arrives at the venue of the prom and the driver comes out of the limo to open the door. As soon the door opens, flashes starts to blind you. Journalists, reporters and paparazzis just starts throwing questions at all of you, mostly at the boys. Some fans also came with banners and bouquets for the boys. The boys accept them whole heartedly and gave some of their time for autographs and pictures.

All of you came in and Two Moons are playing on the speakers. Everyone dancing and you hated crowds.

"Hey, come with me." Luhan whispers in your ears.

"Where are we going?"

"Secret." He says with a cheeky grin.

He pulls you away from your friends and the crowd. "Close your eyes. Do not peek." He tells you.

"Can I open it now?"

"Yeah."

You open your eyes and you see a really beautiful catering arrangement just for the two of you.

"Here, since I promised you that I'll take on a date, and it never happened. Here's out date." he say gesturing at the beutiful arrangement.

"Omo. This is so amazing, you're so amazing. Thanks!" you say giving him a peck on the cheek.

"You like it?"

"Aniya." you say looking down.

"Oh."

"I love it!" you say giving him a hug.

"Omo! I thought you didn't I got scared." he laughs.

"Why wouldn't I? I mean this is amazing babe! Komawo!"

"Let's go eat."

"Kaja."

After eating some pasta, he asked you for a dance. The two of you starts dancing and slow music plays.

"You know what? I think I found the person that I will marry." he says pulling you closer to him, so your head rests on his chest.

"Chungmal?"

"Oh. I am so lucky that I found you and I would love to spend the rest of my life with you (Y/N)." He pulls away from the hug and kneels in front of you. You put both your hands on your mouth. You gasp.

"Luhan-ah. I'd love to!" you say as he slides the ring on your finger.

He gets up and kisses you passionately. "I love you so much, (Y/N)."

"I love you too Luhan, so much." you say. You hug him again and dance without music.

"There's no music." you say.

"Music's overrated." you laugh

and the two of you dance under the moonlight.

~~~~~~~

THE END!

It's not one of the best again, I couldn't think of any ideas, soo yeah.

Thanks for reads and votes! You guys are amazing! And also my followers and readers have increased! Love you all so much like seriously! :) Oh and Chae! Here you go! What do you think?

Vote. Comment. Follow. Share.

~Hyun Ok. x