84. SHINee Taemin [Requested] - Cinderella (Sad, Romance) Part 1.

"Laurie, you look gorgeous!" Hyun Ok nearly squeals as she tear up.

"Really? You're gonna cry?" Laurie tells her cousin.

"Well I never thought about seeing you wear a dress! This is amazing, I'm calling mom. -Eomma! Come here you have to see Laurie!"

"Eonnie, gwaenchanha. She's busy..." Laurie whispers as she look in the mirror and admire herself.

"What? Are you girls alright?" Hyun Ok's mom worriedly ask as she run to her daughter's room still wearing her glasses and office clothes. "Omo! Laurie honey...You look exactly like your mother..." she cries as she walks up to Laurie an hugs her.

"Gomawo Imo." Laurie smiles and hugs her back.

"You do look like my sister." Hyun Ok's mom repeats.

"Eomma, you'll ruin her hair!" Hyun Ok tells her mom.

"Oh, mian. So are you girls ready?"

"Nae." Hyun Ok and Laurie say in unison.

"Okay, Minho is already down stairs."

"Jinja?!" Hyun Ok nearly scream as she hears her boyfriend's name.

"Nae, don't forget your mask!" her mom tells her and Hyun Ok quickly grabs her purse, sprays perfume and grabs the mask before running down stairs.

"Laurie sweetie, you better go. I have a feeling you'll meet the one tonight."

"Hopefully. I'll see you when we get home imo."

"Arasseo, be safe and have fun." she tells Laurie as they walk down stairs.

Hyun Ok is already in the car with her boyfriend so Laurie decided to go and walk after saying goodbye to her dearest aunt.

"Love you girls!" she yells as she wave goodbye.

~

The limo arrives at the venue for the SM Masquerade. The driver opens the door and Laurie starts to feel really nervous and Hyun Ok seem to notice it. 

"Yah, gwaenchanha?" she asks her cousin and Laurie nods forcing a smile. 

"Put on your mask." Minho tells Laurie and she does what he says. 

The three of them walk into the party and they were led to their table where the other members of SHINee are already sitting. Minho happily greets his friends so does Hyun Ok, but Laurie nervously takes a seat next to a guy wearing black and white suit. The guy looks at her and smiles sweetly, Laurie does the same in response. 

The host starts the party after the CEO talked to all the guests, after all the long speeches and some performances, the waiters finally start to serve food. The whole group eat peacefully, along with some short conversations once in a while. After dessert was served, Minho and Hyun Ok decides to dance and the rest of the boys follow looking for hot girls to dance with. Laurie was awkwardly left with the guy the she sits next to. She knows all the members of SHINee, however she couldn't figure out who the guy she is sitting with is. 

"Shall we?" he asks offering a hand to Laurie. 

"Dance? No thanks, I'm not a dancer." she responds and takes a sip of water. 

"I'll guide you then." he tells her with the brightest smile and she didn't have a choice but to say yes. 

"Arasseo." she tells him giving back a sweet smile. 

"You smile really pretty. Your hands are also really soft, and your eyes are gorgeous so is your dress. Which only means that you are really pretty." Taemin tells her and she blush.