66. EXO Kris [Requested] - It was you! (Cute, Sweet)

You walk in class and your phone suddenly vibrates. You open the message and it's from an unknown number. 

Unknown 

As soon as you walked through that door, my eyes caught you. 

You quickly popped your head up and look around, searching for a person in your class who could be staring at you. Your phone vibrates once again and you quickly checked it. 

Unknown

You look hot when you're confused. ;) xx

"Yah, Krisi. Gwaenchanha?" your friend Hyun Ok asks and you just nod. 

"Okay, well come on let's take a seat." she says as she grab your arm and darg you with her. 

She decided to sit on the back row, where the teacher won't be able to see you using your phone. The teacher walks in as you take your seat and you take your things out. 

In the middle of class, your phone vibrates in your hand and you secretly unlock your phone to check the message. Again, it's from unknown. 

Unknown

She's so boring at teaching. I might fall asleep. Zzzzzzz.... ~Btw, you look so pretty today. Not trying to creep you out or anything, but I think you are really pretty. I don't wanna introduce myself yet, I'm really nervous. x

You smile and mentally laugh as you read the message. This time, you decided to text him back. 

To Unknown

If you're in this class, I should know you really well. Do I though? x

~Unknown

Probably. You may never know. ;) 

You smile and text him again. 

~To Unknown

Well, I think I should call you "mystery guy" then. ;) 

~Unknown

Sure, go ahead. Call me whatever you want jagiya. ;) 

~To Unknown

Yah! I am not even your girlfriend, and I don't even know if I know you. So, don't call me jagiya. Kunde, you can call me my secret nickname. Promise me not to tell anyone though, because it's really embarrassing. ^^

~Unknown

Arasseo my princess. Tell me, you can trust me I swear. ;) xx

You giggle lightly and forgot that you are in class. You hear your teacher clear her throat and you nervously look at her. 

"Krisi, are you texting in class?" she asks. 

"Aniyo." 

"I just caught you. Now, get out of my class and sit out in the hall. I'll put you on detention." she says pointing her stick at the door. 

"Kunde ma'am, I wasn't though. Just please, don't put me on detention." you beg. 

"No, this will be served as a lesson to you Krisi. Now go before I put you on cleaning duty." she says and you didn't have a choice but to take your stuff and get out of the class room. 

Your phone vibrates as you close the door behind you. You drop your bag on the floor and sit next to it, keeping your legs close and straightening them. 

"Aish jinja. Mystery guy, this is all your fault." you mumble to yourself as you unlock your phone to see the message. 

~Unknown