108. SHINee Jonghyun [Requested] - Silence Please

The couple sat on the back table of the library. Ally was so focused on studying, while her boyfriend Jonghyun was just staring at her the whole time and every time she looks at him, he pretends to be reading the book in front of him. 

"Jjong, I have to go get another book for more information. Stay here and study. For real," she said and stood up. Jonghyun silenty laughed and she turned around and pointed her index finger at him. 

"Ne," he whispered and she smiled and walked to the bookshelves. 

The library was almost closing that time, they spent the whole entire day studying for their college entrance exams. Well Ally did, Jonghyun just sat there skimming through the book and if he gets bored he goes to grab a new one. The librarian, who happened to be Ally's aunt lend them the keys of the librabry before she left. Ally had no idea that her boyfriend already locked them up inside and hid the key somewhere she can't find. 

Jonghyun then secretly followed Ally and he found her looking up the books and grabbed on gigantic book. She opens it and when he was sure that she was into the book, he tiptoed to her and back hugged her. She gasped and he let out a light chuckle. 

"Hey there jagi..." he whispered in her ear which gave her chills down the spine. 

"I told you study," she pouted and put her arms over his. 

"Shiro," he whined like a kid. 

"Aigoo, then why did you even come here with me if you didn't even want to study?"

"Well, to have alone all by myself," he said in a flirty way. 

He turned her around and swat the book off of her hand and she nearly squealed from what he just did. "Ya! Michyeoso? If that breaks, we'll be in so much trouble. 

"Shhh...silence please," he teased and pushed her against the shelves. She gasped and stared into his eyes. He brought his hands on her hips and he leaned in and planted a kiss on her lips. He kissed her hungrily and she just found her self doing the same thing. She didn't stop herself from anything and brought her hands in his shirt. Trying to tease her boyfriend, she digged her nails on his back which made him flinch and accidentally bite her lower lip. 

"Shit, mian," he said under his breath. She just wipped the blood off her lip and started kissing him again. He smiled in between the passionate kiss that they shared and brought his hands to her ass. She then jumped on him and wrapped her legs around his hips. He start to walk to the window seats and she sat there with her legs wide open in front of him. He brought his hands to her pants and start to unbutton them. While she put her hands inside his back pocket and teasingly squeezed his ass. He start to pull her pants down but she stopped him. 

"Jamkkanman," she said panting, "Are the doors locked?" he just nodded and she plastered a smirk on her face. 

"I need you Ally, like now..." he whispered and she start to kiss him once again while her fingers unbutton his pants. He sat next to her on the soft window seat and she kneeled and pulled her shirt up. He did the same thing and pulled her closer, he brought his hands on her back and sucking on her neck. He gently lay her down and she stare into his eyes. He pulled her pants down and he did the same to his. He start to grind on her and she felt his growing bulge against her entrance. 

"Fuck..." she whispered and he smirked. He then pulled her panties down and she pulled his boxers down. She built her lower lip and he start to kiss her again and slipped his self inside her and she whimpered in pain. Jonghyun continued kissing her to help lessen the pain. He sucked on her skin leaving hickeys and planted soft kisses leaving wet trails. She arched her back and she moaned his name as he start to pulling in and out of her. He found the right pace and she moaned his name. 

"Silence please," he teased and kissed her again and she brought her hands to his back and digged her nails making him moan. 

"Fas-ter..." he said in between breaths. He did as she said and she moaned his name again. He finally found her spot and she moaned once again in pleasure. He continued to hit that spot and she digged her nails more on his back. "Jonghyun..." 

"Ally...I'm gonna..."

"Me too...keep g-going..please..." she pleaded and he continued. 

He came undone and she did too. He pulled out of her and lay down on top her as they catch their breath and.

"I said silence," Jonghyun chuckled and she giggled. 

"Pabo, how can I?" 

"I liked to hear you say my name though..." he winked and she shook her head. 

"Now can we go back to studying?" she asked as he help her gather her garments together. 

"I'm more motivated now. But if I get one correct answer when you ask me, will I get a kiss or more than that when we get back to our apartment?" he asked putting his clothes back on. 

"Why not?" she winked and sat on the window seat. 

"Let's get started," he said and she giggled. 

"Saranghae pabo-ya..." she said and he smiled. 

"Saranghae jagiya," he said and kissed her once again. 

~~~~~

THE END.~

Not the best I think. I hope you enjoyed though^^ @dreamfarther 

~Hyun. xx