71. EXO Lay [Requested] - I didn't forget (Sweet, Romance)

"Jesus Yixing! Can you move it?" you yell as you bump into Yixing, the school nerd. 

"Look what you did to my things!" you add as you let him kneel on the ground to grab your things. 

"Did I tell you to touch them?!" you continue. 

"Oh, mian Krisi. What do you want me to do, I can pick it up for you." he say as he look down while fixing his uniform. 

"What do I want? Hmmm, let me see. Grab my stuff and carry them for me. Bring them to my desk and say sorry." you order like a queen. 

"You just told me not to touch your things, now you want me to grab them for you and bring them inside?" he answers. 

"Wow! Look who's talking. Just do it, now." you yell as you cross your arms. 

"Aniyo, I'm not doing it." he says looking straight into your eyes. 

"Mo?" 

"Ummm, Krisi. He just said he won't do it." your friend Hyun Ok says. 

"O-M-G! The nerd is talking back to the queen bee! This is so nott happening!" Soojung squeals and Hyun Ok nudges her to stop. 

"Just do it Yixing." you add. 

"Shiro. Krisi, I've had enough of your Diva acts! This is not the Krisi that I know! Don't you remember me as your friend? This is not you! So, go pick up your own things, because the Krisi that I know is not a bully nor a diva." he yells. 

."Yixing, why won't you just shut the fuck up? You are a nobody, no one even knows you exist! You're lucky that I know your name. You are a loser, a loner, you don't have friends and you don't deserve to have one." you tell him as you point your index finger right at his face. 

"Just go Yixing, no one needs you here!" a guy from the basketball team yells and Yixing looks at you sadly. You look directly into his eyes and you finally realize that you did too much, that all those insults you told him hurt him inside and crushed his heart. 

Yixing looks down and walk away as the crowd of students roar. Your friends laugh at him and other students throw things at him. You watch him as he grabs his things from his locker and heads to the exit. 

(One week later)

"Yah! Krisi-yah, gwaenchanha?" your boyfriend, Nam Joon asks. 

"Mo? Ne, gwaenchanhayeo." you tell him. 

"You've been like this ever since last week." he says. 

"Ever since Yixing left!" Jimin adds on and you throw your pencil at him. 

"She probably likes that ugly loser." Taehyung snorted and Jimin and Nam Joon laughs. 

"He's really ugly though man, you know his hair splits in the middle and god those glasses!" Nam Joon says. 

"He better not come back here, he is an embarrassment to our wonderful school." Jimin adds and Taehyung gives him a high-five in agreement. 

"Can you just stop guys?!" you yell as you slam your hands on the table and stand up, letting the chair fall on the floor and make a loud thud. 

"Yah, mwoya?!" Nam Joon yells. 

"Don't talk about Yixing like that! You guys are the ugly ones, you know why?! Because you have ugly attitudes! Yes, I am saying this even though bully him when he was here. But I am regretting it. Yixing is such a wonderful person, he is nice and sweet, he helps me with everything, anything. I just didn't see it. The moment he walked away after I said all those things to him, I realized that it was so wrong." you tell them. 

"What's the point? You like him?" Nam Joon asks glaring at you. 

"What if I do?" you snap and the two boys went silent as Nam Joon slams his chair. 

"DO YOU?" Nam Joon asks as he grab your wrist and squeeze it. You flinch in pain, but ignored it. 

"Yes, I do." you tell him. 

"Mo?" you hear Yixing's sweet voice. All of you turn around to see him by the door. 

"You like me?" he asks. 

None of you said a word, as your eyes find the new Yixing. He changed his hair, and he's not wearing glassed anymore. 

"Yixing? Yes, I do like you." you tell him as Nam Joon lets go of your wrist. 

"She's mine Yixing, you can't do anything about it. She's my girl." Nam Joon says. 

"No! Nam Joon, I never liked you. You are a complete dick!" you yell and he turns around with an angry face. He grabs your face and grips it tightly. 

"Hyung! Stop!" Taehyung yells and walks up to help but ends up being pushed by Nam Joon. 

"Krisi, you are mine. And we are not over until I said so." he tells you as his grip on you face tightens. 

"Let go! It hurts." you yell and he lets you go, but instead, he grabs your neck and kiss you forcely. 

"No!" you yell as he grab you head. 

"Hyung!" Taehyung and Jimin yells. 

"She said no!" Lay yells  and grabs Nam Joon's shoulder and throws him on the floor. 

"You wanna die?!" Nam Joon yells and Yixing grabs his collar. 

"For her yeah." he says and the words knock the air out of you. 

Nam Joon seem to notice Yixing's strength and decided to stop his self from fighting. 

"I won't fight Yixing, not anymore." Nam Joon says and Yixing lets him go. He simply walks away with Taehyung and Jimin. 

"Gwaenchanha?'' he ask as he looks at you worriedly. You just nod and he pull syou into a hug. 

"Yixing, jeongmal mian. For everything I did to you, I've been liking you ever since middle school, during my unpopular days. I think popularity just took me away, I forgot about my dear friend. I didn't know what to do with my feelings, I thought that if I bully you, I will forget that I like you or I will stop liking you. But no.'' you cry. 

"Gwaenchanha, I didn't know what to do about my feelings either." you says cupping your face. 

"Kunde, I don't deserve you forgiveness. I don't deserve you liking me and-" he cuts you off as he crash his lips on yours. 

"Don't ever say that. I know that bully, or diva wasn't you. I know the real you Krisi and that is the Krisi right here in front of my eyes." he says and you smile. 

"Gomawo." 

"Sure diva.'' he teases. 

"Yah, don't call me diva.'' you pout and he smiles sweetly. His smile shows his love for you. 

~~~~~

THE END!

~~~~

REQUESTED by @KrisiMarinova ^^

~Hey Guys! Long time no talk! How are you guys? :) 

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL OF YOU GUYS FOR SUPPORTING THIS BOOK! IT'S 100K AND THAT IS AMAZING! I NEVER EXPECTED IT ACTUALLY, IN THE BEGINNING WHEN I WAS WRITING MY FIRST IMAGINE, I WAS REALLY NOT CONFIDENT. KUNDE, FOR THE 100th TIME NOW, YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST AND I WOULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU! 

The requests are in progress guys. Thanks for the patience and I am so sorry for the huge delay of my publishings. GOMAWO! SARANGHAE! ^^ 

~Hyun Ok. xx