65. EXO Tao [Requested] - Overprotective Boyfriend (Cute, Sweet)

A/N: 

Quick thing guys. @SaranghaePandaTao ~Hey bb, I didn't get your name and I know you requested this a long time ago and I just forgot about it. I have a long list of request in hand right now, but I still decided to write you one. Mian chingu-yah. :( xx

~

"Can I just please try doing what you're doing?" you ask Kai and Hyun Ok. 

"Sure." Hyun Ok smiles and she starts teaching you the dance for Growl. 

"So, next is you go on the floor and twist your body. Then-" Kai stops as you fall on the floor and hurt yourself. 

"Omo! Gwaenchanha, (Y/N)?" Hyun Ok asks and Kai helps you up. 

"I think I hurt my wrist." you say. 

"Jinja? We should bring you to a doctor then.'' Kai says. 

"Doctor? Why bring her to a doctor?" Tao asks as he enter the dance studio. 

"Uh.. It's nothing Tao. I'm okay.'' you lie putting you hand inside your pocket. 

"Aniyo, you're not okay. Just tell me what happened Hyun Ok." Tao says turning his head to Hyun Ok's direction. 

"Ummm...'' says looking at Kai for help. 

"Well, she wanted to learn the floor work for Growl. She slipped and hurt her wrist. It looks bad man." Kai tells his friend and you secretly glare at Kai for spilling it. 

"Omo, jinja? Let me see?" he says and you take your hand out. 

"Shit, this looks bad babe. Let's go to the doctor." he says and the two of you walk out of the room. 

"Remember when that happened?" he asks you and you nod. 

"So, this means you're not gonna try and do wushu with me." he says tapping your head as he stands up and take his stick with him. 

"Kunde Tao." you say pouting and he shakes his head. 

"No, you're not doing it. I know you are pretty good at martial arts too, but I don't want to risk you." 

"I will be fine." you assure him. 

"No." he says and he starts practicing his skills. 

"Aish, jinja." 

(Later that day)

The two of you decided to go to a park after a long day of practice. You sat under a tree and Tao walks back to you with bubble teas on his hand. 

"Here." he says with a sweet smile. 

"Gomawo." you smile back. 

"I wanna do a cart wheel." you immediately say as you see kids playing and doing all sorts of cart wheels and spins. 

"No you're not." he says holding your hand. 

"Tao, you're being overprotective.'' you tease. 

"I know." he says with his cutest grin. 

"And it's not fun.'' you pout. 

He sighs and looks at you with a weird smile on his face. 

"What?" you ask. 

"Tell you what, you can do a cart wheel-''

"Omo! Jeongmal? Jeongmal?" you nearly squeal in excitement and he nods while letting out light chuckles. 

"Kunde, I will hold your feet up so the pressure won't be on your wrist. Less risk right?" he winks. 

"Pabo." you laugh. 

"Pabo? Arasseo, seems like you don't wanna do it." he says sarcastically. 

"Aniyo. I want to, jebal." you smile and he nods. 

"Kaja!" you say pulling him up. 

You walk towards the middle of the field and look at him. 

"Ready?" you say grinning at him, he simply nods and you take a step back to start the cart wheel. 

You bring your palm on the ground and you feel his hands grip you ankles as he turns them to the side you are headed to. You quickly stand up at the moment he lets go of your ankles and you are close to the ground. 

"See, it's not that bad. It worked right?" he laughs and you smile. 

"Do it again?" you plea with your best aegyo. 

"Arasseo." he says and you start over. 

Right when your hands touch the ground, you felt Tao's arm wrap around your waist and he lifts you off the ground. He put you on his shoulder and let you hang there like what he does to his jackets. You squeal and he laughs. 

"Yah! Huang Zitao! Put me down now!" you say in between giggles. 

"Nope." he says. 

"Yah!" 

"Nope.'' 

"Where are you taking me?" you ask as he start to walk. 

"It's a surprise." he says. "Close your eyes jagiya, promise me you won't peek." 

"Arasseo." you giggle. 

"I don't think so." 

"Yah, you don't trust me?" you whine. 

"I do." 

"Good.' you say as you let your arms hang as he walk. 

"You're so tall and I feel like my brain will fall off my head if this last longer.'' you say and he chuckles. "I'm serious, I can't feel my head, probably all the blood are in there now! I'm overdosed with blood! My brain is!" 

"Jeongmal pabo jagi." he says and he finally puts you down. 

"Can I open my eyes now?" you say. 

"Yes ma'am.'' he answers. 

You eagerly open you eyes and see a beautiful studio full of pictures and memories of you and him. 

"Waaah..." is all you said. 

"I know our anniversary is still next week, but since I'll be gone for that special day, I decided to show it now." he says. 

"Tao, it's amazing." you say as you bring you hands on his neck. 

"I'm glad you liked it." 

"Liked it? Are you kidding me? I loved it babe." you say as he rest his forehead on yours. 

"You can always come here when you miss me arasseo? This is our 'hide-out' or what you would call our 'escape-from-the-world' place babe. We can sleep here if we want, or better we can move in here together.'' he says holding your waist. 

"Move in, hmmm, let's see. I would love that. I will be waiting here when you get home from tour babe." you say. 

"I'd love that." he says and he kisses your lips. 

"Or we can get maried already.'' he teases as soon as he pulls away. 

'Yah! Michyeosseo?" you giggle as you playfully swat his arm. 

"You can call me yeobo though." you wink and he lets out a beautiful laugh. 

~~~~~

THE END~

~~~~

I already emntione who requested it soooo. ;) 

~Hyun Ok. xx