85. EXO Suho - Jagiya, Aegiya. (Cute, Sweet)

"Appa! Subin wants some choco!" your little three year old says gibberish.

"Appa can't give you any. Eomma hid them." Suho tells her pouting.

"Kunde, appa. Jebal, jebal." she pleas putting her hands together and does her cutest face.

"Arasseo. Come here, don't tell eomma." Suho whispers and little Subin giggles.

"Nae. I won't!" she says out loud. "Scout's honor!" she says louder. 

"Scout's honor?" you say as you lean on the threshold. 

"Omo. Appa, otteoke?" Subin says hiding the candy behind her and covers her mouth with her other hand while looking at her appa for help. 

"What's behind you Subin?'' you ask. 

"Nothing eomma." she smiles 

"Don't lie to me. Did appa gave you choco?" 

"Uh...Appa, lying is bad." Subin tells her dad with turned snout and scrunched eyebrows. "Nae, eomma. Mianhae." she pouts and hands you the chocolate. 

"Aigoo, this appa." you say as you take the chocolate from your three year old's hand. "Mianhae aegi-yah. When you don't have cough and colds anymore, we will have ice cream cake." 

"Jinja eomma? Jinja?" she asks with her bright eyes. 

"Nae, so you better save your taste buds for the ice cream cake. That'll be more delicious!" you tell her as sshe hugs you. 

"Arasseo, I will!" she says kissing your cheek. 

"Arasseo eomma will keep that in mind." you tell her. 

"Appa, are you gonna give mom her gift?" Subin tells Suho.

''What gift?" he lies with a confused look. 

"Appa, I just said that lying is bad. You shouldn't lie." she pouts while crossing her arms. You and Suho laugh at the same time in the cute sight. 

"What is it jagiya?" you ask your boyfriend says. 

"Uh...You know how we went to the mall earlier this day before picking you up for work? And I told you that I am getting Subin some clothes and toys-" he starts. 

"And he got you a wing!" Subin cuts off her dad and runs to her room, covering her mouth with two hands while giggling. 

"Yah! Kim Subin!" Suho yells at his three year old daughter. "Aish, jinja." he whispers ruffling his hair. 

"Well, spill." you tell him as you stand up and cross your arms. 

"Well. I got you a ring, not a wing." he says in between chuckles and trying to avoid the subject as much as he can. 

"I know that." you tell him in between laughter. 

"This is not what's planned. But..." he starts and takes a red velvet box out of his pocket and kneels on one knee in front of you. 

"(Y/N). We've been together for nearly six years, and we got Subin three years ago. It was crazy, and I didn't know what to do when you told me you are pregnant with our daughter. To be honest, I was scared and was planning to run away..." he says and you playfully hit his arm. "But, I decided not to because you are my life, you and our baby. I love you too much to do that to you. Last night I was thinking that I want our fanily to be official, so that we can love together and I don't want to let this slip off my hands. (Y/N), you are the most amazing girl I've ever met in my entire life, you are brave, kind hearted, pretty, smart and just everything a guy will look for a girl. So, (Y/N) will you marry me?" he finishes and both of you are in tears. 

"Yes! I do Joonmyun! I do." you answer and he slips the ring into your finger and he stands up to kiss you. 

"Saranghae." he says. 

"Saranghae." you answer and kiss him once again.

"Can I be the flower girl?" Subin asks as the two of you pull away. 

"Of course aegi. You'll be our flower girl." Suho tells her. 

"Jinja? Jinja, jinja?" Subin squeals and both of you nod. "Yehet! Ohowat!" she yells and the two of you look at her. 

"Where did you learn that?" you aks her as she walks up to you. 

"Uncle Sehun!" she giggles and runs to her appa. 

"Aigoo that kid." you say shaking your head while laughing. "I'll cook food, you two stay the-" 

"Aaaaah!" Suho and Subin yell at the same time and you find your daughter's mouth smeared with chocolate. "Ruuun!" Suho yells as he carry his daughter and run to the room. 

"Yah! Kim Joon Myun! Kim Su Bin!" you yell and take a bottled water from the pantry and run after them. "Give me some! Chocolate hogs!" you yell in between laughter as you unlock the door of your daughters room. 

~~~~

THE END!

~~~~

"Here comes that movie scene, one you hate so cliche! That moment when we kissed by the lake pouring rain! I ain't no Superman, but I can change your world! Here comes forever girl!" ~R5

~Hyun Ok. xx