97. SHINee Jonghyun [Requested] - Rich Boy

Crystal walked pass the popular table, to her friends. She felt Jonghyun's eyes on her but she ignored it just kept on walking. She never liked those rich kids, she thinks that they are all the same. She had an experience with those rich kids, and ever since that she had been careful with them. However, she thought of Jonghyun as the different one. She liked him for a long time, but she was scared to admit it to anyone even her friends. 

She placed her food on the table and her friends looked at her like she was a stanger to them. 

"Wae?" she asked and they just looked at her. "Aigoo, guys that's just hunger. Go eat, I am starving." she said and start opening her food. 

"Crystal what do you think of Jonghyun?" her friend asked. 

"Well, I think he is an asshole like all of those rich boys. He just play with girls, I bet he is cold and arrogant." she simple said. She looked up after taking a bite of her pizza and foudn her friends looking at something behind her. 

"What is it now?'' she asked annoyed. Her friend pointed behind her and she truned around to find a shocked Jonghyun. 

"So, you think I am that type of guy huh?" he said closing his eyes. "I didn't know you're that type of judgemental girl. You don't even know me and you already judged what kind of person I am. I thought you were different Crystal, I was stupid for thinking that.'' he said dropping a red rose on the floor and walked away. 

Crystal stood there speechless, she had no idea what just happened. She didn't wait any longer and ran after Jonghyun. She looked everywhere for him, but he is nowhere in the school. She walked to the garden and she was surprised to find him there. He sat on the bench with his hands together and his arms are rested on his knees. She slowly walked to him and she stopped as he took out a heart eraser from his pocket. She looked at it and realized that it was her eraser, she then remembered the time when the two of them had a partner project and she lend that eraser to him. She hid behind the garden arc and looked at Jonghyun. 

"I was gonna confess to you about my feelings, I was going to admit in front of everyone that I like you. I really thought you were different, but I was all wrong about that. Maybe that was all just an act, like what every girl that I know does...'' he said staring at the eraser. 

"I am not like them." she said walking up to him. He looked up and immediatly stood up. 

"I'm sorry about the things that I said about you. That was all lies, I didn't mean to say that." she said as she held the rose tightly. 

"Why did you take that from the floor. You should've dumped it in the trash since it's from an arrogant asshole like me." he snapped and begun to walk away. 

"Jamkkanman. Is it true that you like me? All the things you just said?" she asked and he stoppped and turned around to face her. 

''Do you really think that I am joking while talking to myself? Of course all of that was true." 

''I didn't know..." 

"Well now you do." he said with a straight face and walked away. She ran after him and grabbed him hand. 

"Naega joha. Mianhae..." she said and kissed him on the lips. "This one is real, no lies. I like you, a lot Kim Jonghyun. Please believe me." she said and he rest his forehead on hers. 

"I believe you. I'm sorry I let you wait this long, I should've been a real man and admit it to you." he chuckled. 

"Yeah, you coward.'' she giggled and hugged him. 

"Yes, I was a coward." he said and planted a kiss on the crown of her head. 

~~~~

Requested by @Crystal67 

Sorry for the huge delay^^ ~Hope you liked it. 

~Hyun ok.