73. EXO Kai - The Stepbrother (Sexy)

"Appa, do I have to move in with you? I'm old enough to live on my own." you whine as your father packs your things for you.

"Nae (Y/N). They will love you." he tells you cupping your chin.

"Aish, like I have a choice appa." you tell him with a slight smile and his face lights up.

"That's my champion." he says ruffling your hair.

~

You arrive at your step mom's house, and you are surprised about it's size. It's huge and it is beautiful. Your dad tells you to bring you luggage inside and walk in there and suit yourself, as he pick up your step mom.

"Your step brother is in there. I'll see you tonight sweetie." he says as he drives off.

You walk inside and drop your luggage, you didn't seem to see anyone so you decide to just walk to the room that your dad told you. As you walk in, you see a room across yours that played loud music. You just ignored it and continue to your room. You close the door and unpack your stuff. After packing, you decided to take a shower. You walk back to your room as you finish, good thing is you have your own bathroom in your room, so you didn't have to go to the public shower when you're alone with your stepbrother that you haven't even met.

When you finish dressing up, you decided to go down stairs to get some food to eat. You walk just in your PJ's and open the fridge to get some food. You decided for ice cream as soon as you see it, you open it and grab a spoon. You set it on the counter and lean your elbows.

''Erm." you hear someone clear their throat and you immediately pop your head up.

"Kai? What are you doing here?!" you yell.

"What are you doing here?'' he repeats.

"This is my house?" you scoff.

"Your house?" he repeats and he finally gets in your nerves.

"Ya! Kai, if you came here to mock every single thing that I say, you better go now before my stepbrother comes and beat you up." you tell him while walking up to him and pointing your index finger.

"Stepbrother?" he asks with such a puzzled look.

"Nae. So you better stop all the funy business that you have planned to me, because I have a brother now.'' you tell him crossing your arms.

"Is your dad named Junsik?" he asks.

"Yes, and how do you know that? Were you stalking me again?!"

"Aniyo. My mom's name is Riseok." he says and you freeze.

"M-mo?" you stutter.

"Oh, so you're my stepsister then.'' he says as he plaster an evil smirk.

He take steps and you back away from him.

"Ya, mwoya." you say as you feel his warm breath.

"You know why I like making fun of you?" he says eyeing you.

"Not instrested Jongin." you say sarcastically, but meant it at the same time.

"Because you are too...irresistible." he says as your back touches the wall and he blocks his arms.

"Not funny. Now let me go before our parents catches us." you tell him trying your best to push him away.

"Well, they said they won't be home until after midnight. Let's have some fun since we're home alone."

"Kai.'' you say.

"Naega joha." he says and you laugh.

"You like me? Wow, that joke is so old Kai.'' you say as he frees you.