25. SHINee Key - If Only... (Sad)

You wake up from the scent of a diner, you smell bacon and eggs. You open your eyes and see the beautiful sunlight. You take a deep breath to let the beautiful day sink in. Then you start to think, Who's cooking? With that thought you quickly got out of bed and run to the kitchen. Slowly and quietly, you take light steps to and peak on the threshold. You see a guy standing.

"Morning to you too babe." he says without turning around. You were startled but urgently stand up straight.

"Morning." you say.

"Here's breakfast." he say placing the plate of bacon and eggs on the table.

"Komawo." you say keeping your eyes on him.

"Wae?" he asks smiling.

"Nothing. I'm just happy to see you." you smile as you cup his face.

"Okay, I just saw you yesterday." he say letting out a light chuckle.

"I know."

"Let's just eat, you're being too sweet today." he says taking a seat across you.

"Arasseo."

You finish eating and Key volunteers to clean the kitchen, so you just sit at the counter chair and watch everything he does.

"What now?" he asks leaning on the counter to face you.

"Uh, nothing. I'm just happy you're here with me." you say as you stand up to hug him.

"Okay. Where do you wanna go?" he asks as he finish his work.

"Let's just stay in, it's too risky to go outside."

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing, I just want to spend the day inside." you smile.

"Arasseo. Is something wrong? You've been acting weird since you saw me." he ask worriedly.

"Nothing really. Let's just watch a movie?"

"Okay. Not a sad one okay?"
"Sure." you say as you walk to the living room. You flop on the couch and he playfully sits on you.

"Yah! Kibum! You're heavy!" you complain laughing.

"Oh, I didn't see you there. Mian." he jokes.

"Jinja. Okay, what movie?" you ask opening the drawer to choose the a movie.

"Uh, let's watch 21 Jumpstreet."

"Okay! I love this movie!" you squeal and he laughs at you.

The two of you cuddle in the couch, and it feels amazing. You take a deep breath and take in the scent of his perfume, you stare at his face to filter your head with his image, you cherish the feeling of his body on yours. He is too focused on the movie to notice you deeply staring at him.

"Saranghaeyeo, (Y/N). Forever." he randomly mumbles. "I have to leave now, you will be okay, keep that in mind. No matter what happens, I'm always here arasseo?" he say without looking at you.

"What are you talking about?" you ask freeing your self from his hug.

"Saranghaeyeo." he say as he kiss you on the lips.

"I love you too." you say in confusion, but meant it. You phone beeps from the center table, and everything disappears.

That's when you wake up from your dream. You see the sweater that he was wearing on you. You take in his scent and go back to reality.

You quickly answer your phone and it was Jonghyun.

"Yeoboseyo?" you answer.

"Oh! (Y/n), today is Key's death anniversary. Are you ready? We'll be there in ten minutes." he says.

"I know, I'll be ready when you get here." you say and hang up.

You decided to keep his sweater on but changed into jeans and clean your self up. You eat breakfast and as soon as you were finished, the boys arrived.

"Ready?" Minho asks opening the door of your apartment.

"Ne." you say as you take the flower from the table, you also brought his favorite food.

"Kaja." Minho says taking the paper bag for you.

"Komawo." you lightly say.

The five of you arrived at the cemetary. You slowly put the flowers next to his tombstone. And start to talk to him in your head.

"Hey there, you were in my dream last night. I thought it was real, again. You came back for me, and cooked me my favorite breakfast meal. It's already been a year since you left us and risked your life to save me from getting hit by a car. Thank you for that Kibum, I just want to let you know that you will be forever in my heart. You told me I will be okay, and you will be by my side, and I trust those words. You want me to find a new person to love, that will be hard, but I will do my best to do what you said. However, I promise you that I will never love anyone the way that I loved you, and no one can take over your place in my heart. I will move on, for you. You are the most amazing guy that I've ever met, thanks for making me happy and all. I know you are happy where you are now, and we will be happy too. Saranghae Kim Kibum, always."

~~~~

THE END!

~~~~

I made too sad did I? :(

SONG OF THE DAY...

Severely by Ft. Island.

~Hyun Ok. x