122. SEVENTEEN Jun - Jealousy

"Hey pretty boy," you whisper his ear as you take a seat next to him on the shore. 

"Oh, jagiya. I thought you're not coming to see me," he chuckled and you playfully hit his stomach. 

"Why would I not see you?" 

"Because... we were suppose to meet like an hour ago?" he teased and stuck his tongue out. 

"Okay I'm sorry, I know I was running late. It's just I had to finish Yoonmi's work cause she had to leave early... so I took over," I put on my aegyo and wrapped my arms around his. 

"Aigoo, this is so you jagi. Kunde, it's alright I got a company," he smiled and you scrunched your eyebrows. 

"Nugu?" you asked tilting your head to the side. 

"You must be (Y/N)?" a girl stood in front of you and Jun while holding two coconut drinks on both hands. "Yeogi," she said handing the coconut to Jun. 

"Thanks Hyun. Yeah you're right. This is (Y/N), my girlfriend," he said as he take her hand to help her take a seat. You felt a bit of jealousy but you pushed it aside. 

"Nice to finally meet you (Y/N), I'm Hyun Ok," she plastered a sweet smile and reached her hand to you. You politely took her hands and shook it. 

"Likewise," you answered with the best normal smile you can put on. 

"I guess my date isn't showing up at all. So, I'll just leave you two so I won't be a bother," she giggled and start to stand up. 

"Mwo? Now that's rude, you waited for hours here," Jun chuckled and she sat back down. 

"I'm sure he's just busy or just getting back at me because I didn't show up on our last date," she laughed and he did too.

"Wow! What a huge change Park Hyun Ok!" he teased and she playfully hit his arm.

"Well of course! Hey, the time when I didn't show up on our date was because I was sick okay?" she giggled and he shook his head. 

"Sure." 

Hyun Ok is Jun's ex-girlfriend, the jealousy inside just got bigger and you just felt more awkward that he isn't even talking to you. His attention seemed so focus on her. 

"Look, I'm obviously a bother to your date so I'm gonna go," she laughed and hugged Jun with one arm and did the same to you. "Nice to meet you again (Y/N)! And Jun, take care of her!" she yelled while running to her car. She then bumped into a guy and fell on the ground, she didn't get any help from the guy and Jun noticed that she struggled to get up so he ran up to her as fast as he can. You watched him help his ex-girlfriend and just can't help but get jealous and angry. You just sat there and he helped her get in the car. He ran back to you and you stood up. 

"Wae geurae?" you asked. 

"She bumped into this guy and she kinda hurt her self," he frowned. 

"Oh, is she okay?" 

"Eo, she's fine now." 

"That's good then," you smiled and took a seat back on the mat. He then sat next to you and you leaned your head on his shoulder he leaned his on your head. 

He looked back at the parking lot and you did too, you find Hyun Ok in front of her car and she opened the front hood. Jun looked at you with a frown and you just nodded, knowing that he wants to help her out. He then ran back to Hyun Ok and talked to her. You watched them and you just sighed. Jun ran back to you and said, "She needs to be home now and she can't find a ride, would you hate me so much if  I take her home now?" 

"Mwo? Eo... I can just wait here, then you'll come back right?" 

"Well, are you sure?" he pouted and you just shook your head. 

"If you're even worried that something might happen to me, I can just go home you know and cancel this date," you accidentally snapped and he scrunched his eyebrows. 

"Are you angry?" 

"Me? No, just go and take your ex-girlfriend home please?" you snapped and took your things and walked away. 

"Yah! (Y/N), jamkkanman!" he yelled and ran after you and totally forgetting about Hyun Ok. "Stop right there!" 

"What? I am going home Jun!" you yelled and he walked up to you and took your hand. 

"What's wrong? Are you jealous right now?" 

"What if I am?" you looked down and pulled your hand away from him. 

"You shouldn't be jagi..." 

"But look at her compare to me?! She's perfect for you. She's pretty, outgoing, sweet and everything you're looking for a girl," you nearly yelled and just laughed. "Are you laughing right now?!" 

"Yeah. Because you're not suppose to think about that," he grinned. 

"Wae?" 

"Because you're perfect to me, you're everything that I want (Y/N). No matter what happens, even if there's a girl in front of me, I will never lay my eyes on her. Why? Because I can only look at you, the beautiful you (Y/N). So please don't ever tell me to compare you to other girls, or tell me that you're not perfect for me, that you're not what I am looking for. I am not looking for more jagi, you have all that I can ask for you. Just being able to call you mine means the world to me, because I love you (Y/N). Just you," he smiled and cupped your face. You just buried your face in his hands in embarrassment and you heard him chuckle. 

"I feel so stupid right now," you pouted he lifted up your head and pressed his lips against yours. 

"Don't be, you're so cute when you're jealous," he said as soon as he pulled away. 

"Still," you giggled and he laced his fingers with yours. 

"Now don't be jealous okay?" he smiled and you nodded. 

"Does she still need help? You basically left her hanging there," you flashed an apologetic smile and he planted a kiss on your forehead. 

"If that is okay with you. We'll  take  her home together jagi," he smiled as the two of you walk to the parking lot. "Then we'll continue our date somewhere else."

"Sounds good," you smiled and he stopped to kiss you once again. 

"Kaja!" he yelled in excitement while raising both your hands up in the air.

You giggled and said, "Dork." 

"You love me though," he winked and you nodded. "Aww...Saranghae (Y/N)!" he yelled and you playfully hit his arm and he lifted up your hand and planted a kiss on top of it. 

"Saranghae," you replied. 

~~~~~~

The End~

~~~~~~

Is it good guys? Hope you liked it^^ 

~Hyun Ok.xx