6. EXO Jongdae (Chen) - Songs to You (Cute Sweet)

Hey my lovely readers! This one is a request from the lovely girl named Kim Chaebyeol. She's amazing and really nice. So, Chae, here's your request! I hope You'll love it. :*

~Anyone who wants to request one for a friend or your self, comment or message me. Komawo! :* xx

~~~~~

Scenario: You're having at the university cafeteria with your best friend Jongdae. He asks you if you want to come with him at the night club near the uni where he performs. After the performance he tells you something that you never expected.

~~~~~

You're eating lunch with your best friend Jongdae. Everyone at your uni thinks that you two are dating even your friends. However, you two know for sure that you don't have feelings for each other. You're sure but is Jongdae? After grabbing food, you two took a seat at your usual spot, under the tree.

"I really like this place, it seems peaceful even though there's like tons of people in our school." Jongdae says focused on the environment.

"I know. It's calming." You say looking around and look back at him. As soon as your eyes land on his, you notice that he's been staring at you while smiling like a weirdo. You felt awkward towards him for the very first time, so you decided to break the eye contact, unfortunately, he didn't.

"YA! Kim Jongdae! Do you really think that you'll get full by staring at your pretty bestfriend?" You said sarcasticly and to escape the awkward air.

"Mmh. You're right! I will get full by just staring at you." he jokes.

"So you see me as a food? Not a person?" you demand.

"No. What I meant is, I can be fine by just looking at your pretty face."

"Sure. Just eat Jongdae, you're just hungry." You laugh and so does he.

"Arasseo eomma." he jokes.

After eating lunch, the two of you decided to walk around the back of the school, by the garden made by the Environmental Studies students.

"Chogi... ummm Chae?" he calls out.

"Mmh?"

"Can you go to the club by the uni after school?" he asks you looking down on his feet.

Somehow you find it really adorable. You found yourself smilng at his childish actions.

"Performing again?"

"Oh." he nods.

"Sure. Let's walk there together?" You asks. You mentally hit yourself for asking that dumb question. You start thinking if you like him or not and if yes, he might not like you back and you're gonna ruin your beautiful friendship.

"Arasseo." he says smiling at you. You were surprised, you didn't expect him to say that at all. You thought that he might like you a bit, at least. But, you pushed and threw that thought away before you tell him your feelings and look like a complete idiot.

School finished early, and you agreed to meet your best friend at the front of the school. You see him standing by the exit sign holding his guitar.

"Oh! Kim Chaebyeol!" He waves at you. You smile at the sight and run up to him.

"Ready?" You ask.

"Mmh. Kaja!" He says putting his arms on your shoulders. His actions startled you and he seems to notice it. "Oh, Mian." he tells you and puts his arms down.

You somehow wish that he keeps it on your shoulders, so you mentally call youself 'pabo' for getting surprised. The two of you walk to the club and he opens the door for you.

"We'll start when people comes in. We still need a few, it's gonna be crowded today since it's friday." he tells you. "You can sit in the front row, I resereved a seat for a my special best friend." he says.

"Arasseo. Fighting Kim Jongdae.!" You tell him.

It didn't take too long for people to come in, it seems like your best friend is popular with girls and you didn't even know it. He sang three songs who seems to be about a girl, but you didn't raise your hopes up by thinking it's for you. He finishes and said thanks to the audience the club songs starts to play.

He goes off the stage and goes straight up to you.

"Did you like the songs?" he asks.

"Ne. They're amazing." You tell him.

"It's for a special girl." he tells you.

"Oh."

"By the way, can you come with me to school? I forgot my music sheet at the music room."

"Yea. Kaja." You tells him as you walk out of the club first before awkwardness starts to suffocate you.

"Ya! Kim Chaebyeol! jamkkanman!" He calls out while putting his jacket on.

"You're always so slow!" you said walking towards the uni.

"Aish!" he whines and catch up to you. "Now who's slow?" he teases. You stick your tongue out and runs to the uni as fast as you can. You two reached the music room and he tells you to wait by the back of the school where the sunset can be seen. You sit on the stairs with your eyes closed absorbing the beautiful view.

By the time you open your eyes, someone covered it with their hands.

"Ya! Kim Jongdae! I know it's you!" You protest in between giggles.

"Naega?" he says taking his hands off of your face.

"Oh. Who elese would it be?" you say and he laughs.

You noticed something different, he's been acting cool the whole time like the Chen that people know from the club.

"You don't always have to be Chen, you know. You can just be Jongdae, my...best friend." you tell him.

"You know, I feel like I could tell you anything right now."

"Then do that." you assure him.

"You're making me crazy. I - I don't want to just be friends anymore, because I - I'm not supposed to, but I think I love you." The awkward air the you never liked just starts to surround the two of you. You are speechless, our of words and you can't think straight.

"Aish, pretend I never said that, Chae, okay? Let's just...stay best friends this way."

"That, Kim Jongdae, took way too long." you tell him finally admitting your feeling for him.

"Mo?" he says wide eyed.

You lean in and give him a peck on the lips. He looks shocked of your actions. But he seems to push it away and leans it to give you a sweet, passionate kiss.

~~~~~~

THE END!!!

~~~~~~

How'd you guys like it?

Specially you Chae? Did you love it? Like it? HAHA. ;)

~~~~~~~

UP NEXT! Is Luhan! ;) I might publish it tonight or tomorrow. :P

~Hyun Ok. xx