93. EXO Chanyeol [Requested] - Past Ruins the Present (Unspecified) Pt. 2.

(Two weeks later)

Isabelle woke up from a bad dream, she found herself sweating and panting. She looked at the time and decided to get up and go to nearby convinience store. It was 7:30pm and she didn't do anything for the whole day, for the past two week she stayed in and did nothing. Some of her friends came over to try and cheer her up, but nothing worked. She wanted Chanyeol to talk to her and forgive her, but she thought to herself that it was far from possible to happen. She grabbed her coat and walked out of her apartment.

On the way to the convinience store, she bumped into Chanyeol who looked like okay and she looked like a complete mess. The two stared at each other and after a few minutes, Chanyeol broke the eye contact and walked away from her.

"Chanyeol-ah!" she yelled and he stopped. "How are you?" she asked.

"I'm doing okay. You?" he asked keeping his back turned from her.

"I guess I'm alright." she said and he huffed.

"You call that alright?" he asked gesturing his hand to her. "You look like a mess. At least take care of yourself."

"I miss you." she said holding her tears in.

"I have to go. It's better if we don't talk, let's just pretend that we never knew each other. Forget about me, cause starting now I don't know you anymore." he said and walked away. Her tears finally escaped from her eyes, her heart was broken into million pieces. She watched him as he walked away.

"I'm not gonna let this happen." she whispered to herself and ran after Chanyeol. He heard footsteps approaching him, so he quickly wiped away his tears. As soon as she reached him, she grabbed his arm. "Jebal Chanyeol-ah, gajima. Gajima." she cried and he pushed her, which made her fall on the ground.

"Just leave me alone! I don't want a person like you in my life! I don't know you anymore." he said and walked away.

"Gajima!" she yelled but he continued walking, ignoring her begging.

Isabelle stayed on the ground and cried, until someone approached her and helped her up.

"Gwaenchanha?" the man asked.

"Ne. Kamsahabnida." she said and wiped her tears before walking away.

"Wait pretty girl, you can't just walk away like that after I helped you." the man said grabbing her wrist and gripped her tight.

"I really have to go." she said but the man's grip was too tight. She looked around for Chanyeol but he already disappeared.

"Come with me, that's the only way to repay me." the man said leaning on her face. That's when she realized that the man is drunk. She tried her best to push him away but he is too strong.

"Let go of me, juseyo." she said moving her body away from him.

"Not gonna happen." the man said and dragged her to a car. The man pushed her to the car and blocked her way with his arms. She yelled help as loud as he can, but she only got a smack from the guy. "Shut the fuck up and let's get this over with eh?" the man said unbuckling his belt and unbuttoned his pants.

''Juseyo, hajima. Juseyo. Help!" she yelled and the man started to attack her neck and she started to tremble and cry. She hit the guy but he just wouldn't budge. She kicked his crotch and that's when the man let her go. The man fell on the floor and she kicked him on the faced before running away, crying. While running she yelled help over and over again. She looked for her phone, but it's nowhere to be found. She ran to Chanyeol's house and the man who tried to rape her is only a few steps away. She immediately rang the doorbell multiple times and knocked at the same time.