47. SHINee Jonghyun - Gym (Sexy)

You were cleaning your things at the locker room after working out. After taking a shower, you get dressed and head for the exit. Making sure everything is in your bag, you turn around the door and a muscular arm blocks your way.

"Jonghyun-ah, what's wrong?"

"Nothing babe." he tells you smirking.

"Okay. Kaja, my parents are waiting at the house. Remember they are meeting us today?" you remind him.

"Kunde..." he says. "I-" he stutters as move forward.

"You what?" you giggle.

"I- I. Oh, who the fuck I am kidding." he says as he pushes his lips on yours. You drop your bag as your eyes widen on his actions.

You kiss him hard and his tongue asks for entrance. You let him in eagerly and let him massage the inside of your cheeks with his tongue.

He pins you on the wall and does the same on your wrist.His hands slides slowly down your body, letting your wrist free. You quickly wrap you arms around his neck and grasp on his hair to his him harder. He lifts your hips up and you wrap your legs around his hips. He walks to the sink and sits you down. He runs his hands on your thighs and up in your shirt. You get chills when you feel his palms agains your skin. You somehow deepen the kiss and keeps a hold of his hair, not wanting him to let go.

He moves his mouth to your temple and suck the skin of your collar bone. You moan as he plant wet kisses almost in every part of your upper body. He take your shirt off and begin to unzip his pants. He keeps his lips on yours while he do his actions.

He was about to pull your pants down when your phone rings. Both of you stopped and look at your phone by the sink. When you look at your screen it was your dad.

"Yobeoseyo?"

"Sweetie? Wheee are you? Your grandparents are waiting. Please get here as quick as possible." you dad tells you.

You look at Jonghyun and he sighs and rolls his eyes before zipping his pants up and e hands you your shirt.

"Ne appa." you say and you hang up.

"Mian babe. We have to go now. My place after the dinner?" you tell him putting your shirt on. You walk up to him as he fixes his now messy hair, and run your index finger around his neck.

You kiss him on the lips one more time to tease him.

"Arasseo. Kaja, I don't want to disappoint your parents." he smiles as he takes both of your bags from the floor.

He puts his hands on your hips and lightly squeezes your butt. You giggle and swat his arm playfully as you get in the car.

----

THE END!

----

Hey guys! Sorry haven't updated for what seems to me is soooo long ago. Anyways here you go, I hope you like it! ;)

SONG OF THE DAY....

'Where are you? What are you doing?' by B.A.P 💕

P.s

I AM MAKING A NEW ONE SHOTS BOOK FOR B.A.P!!!!!!! But not just yet. ;)

Who's your bias? Mine's Youngjae and Yongguk. 😋 Tell me below! ⬇️

~Hyun Ok. xx