96. EXO Chanyeol [Requested] - Christmas Party (Jealousy, Sweet)

"Aigoo, Park Chanyeol eodisseo?" Moira mumbled to herself. She stood in the crowd with the rest of the EXO members. She was asked by multiple guys for a dance, but she kept on turning them down. 

"Wah! Moira, for the past hour ten guys asked to dance with you and you turned them all down." Baekhyun laughed at her and she playfully hit his arm giggling. 

"Oh! There he is!" Chen said pointing at the entrance. 

"Finally, what took him so long?" she smiled fixing herself for her boyfriend's arrival. 

"What the- he's with..." Sehun said with wide eyes and she looked at all the members, who have the same expression as Sehun. 

Okay, what the hell is going on? She thought to herself as she shift her attention to the entrance, where she found Chanyeol with another girl. The girl was dressed beautifully and her hands are clung around Chanyeol's. She found people greeting the two, and seemed like they were complimenting them.

"They're acting like they are a couple." she mumbled to herself and looked at the boys who looked more than happy to see the girl. 

"Waaah! She's even prettier now, and better than Chanyeol's descriptions," Xiumin said smiling from ear to ear. 

"Who is she?" Moira asked Kai. 

"Hyun Ok." he said keeping his eyes on the girl. 

''Ya! Jongin don't drool! Chanyeol's gonna kill you if he catches you looking at Hyun like that." Kris teased Kai who gave him death glare and playfully kicked his shin. 

Moira stood with the boys confused. She tried everything to figure out the puzzle. 

Why would Chanyeol kill Kai if he catch him staring at that girl? Why are all the boys acting like they just saw a goddess? Why don't I know her? WHY IS SHE WITH MY BOYFRIEND? Moira thought to herself and didn't even notice Chanyeol and Hyun Ok's arrival at the group. 

"Ya, jagiya gwaenchanha?" she heard him and she finally snap out of her thoughts. 

''Oh, ne." she lied looking at the girl with disgust. 

"Oh yeah, this is Hyun Ok. Hyun this is my girlfriend Moira." Chanyeol introduced them to each other and Hyun Ok politely offered her hadn for a handshake. 

"Nice to finally meet you, Moira." she smiled but Moira hesitated to take her hand. 

"Likewise." Moira said with a fake tone. No one seemed to notice her attitude towards the girl, so she decided to make a fake smile. 

"Mianhae jagiya. I needed to pick her up since she doesn't have a date, we also agreed that you two can be my date. If you're cool with that?" Chanyeol said with his sweetest smile. 

"Both of us? Oh, I'm okay. Just go with her, I can manage myself. Plus I can hang out with Taeyeon and the rest of SNSD members. They can be my date." she sarcastically said and walked away. 

Chanyeol and the rest of the members, including Hyun Ok stool there confused. 

''What the hell? Is she jealous?'' Baekhyun laughed. 

"Doesn't she know that Hyun Ok is your sister?" Luhan asked. 

"I was gonna tell her. But she knows about me having a sister, she just doesn't know that she lives in Paris.'' Chanyeol said. 

"Ya! Jeongmal pabo Yeollie! Go after her and explain!' Hyun Ok told her brother and hit his head. 

"Aish, arasseo. Kai?" Chanyeol said handing his sister's hand to Kai.