95. EXO Baekhyun [Requested] - Wedding (Sad,Romance)

"You should wake up now..." you sweetly whispered to your younger sister Hyun Ok.

"Eonnie. I'm nervous..." she muttered keeping her face buried on her pillow.

"Come on bride to be, you already had enough beauty rest." you said taking a seat next to her. Finally she sat up with a huge smile on her face. "Aigoo...I can't believe my younger sister is getting married before me and have a child before me." you giggled.

"Eonnie, it will come on the right time." she told you taking your hand.

"Says the one who got pregnant at the age of 19." you teased.

"Ya! Jinja eonnie. Kai and I love each other okay? I'm almost twenty, I am responsible." she confidently said with a sincere smile.

"Ara. We all know that you are responsible enough. And you should be thankful that our parents are understanding, and loving or else you would've been living in the streets now." the two of you laughed.

"Did you get a date?" she asked standing up and walking to the bathroom.

"Aniyo." you said letting out a huge breath.

"Waeyo? We had two months to prepare, and still no date?" she asked walking out with a toothbrush in her mouth.

"Just, cause...."

"Baekhyun? Is it? You still love him?"

"Well, yeah I do." you said looking down.

"Eonnie..." she started and spit the toothpaste on the sink. Her phone started ringing and she quickly grabbed it from her bed.

"Jagiya!" she cutely said. You rolled your eyes and giggled. "Eonnie? Yeah, she doesn't. Wae?"

"Well, Baekhyun hyung doesn't have a date either. Should we just make them partners, just as what was planned?"

"Sounds like a good plan babe!"

"Arasseo, we're not gonna tell them who their dates are okay? They will just meet at the church. Alright jagiya, I will see you at the altar. I love you from the moon and back."

"Arasseo, I'll see you at the altar. I love you from the moon and back." Hyun Ok said blushing and hung up.

"What was that about?" you asked.

"Well we found you a date! You are meeting him in three hours at the church because he wants to help you check the venue for the reception and the church as well. So, you better get ready eonnie your prince is waiting." Hyun Ok winked at you and walked to the shower.

"Jamkkanman! Who's gonna help you get ready?" you worriedly asked, also trying to turn down the plan.

"I have Sanghee, In Ha and my other bride's maids. Just go and get ready arasseo?" she told you and gave you a hug.

"Okay, be careful in teh bathroom okay? I'll tell eomma to come her and help you."

"Arasseo. I'll see you at the church later eonnie." she said and closed the bathroom door.

You walked back to your room and took a shower. You decided to get dressed and just wait for the three hours to pass. You sat on your bed after doing your make up your hair and everything that you need to get you ready for your sister's wedding. Your phone suddenly beeped and you looked at it to find a text from an unknown number.

From: Unknown

Annyeonghaseyo (Y/N)-ssi. Your future brother-in-law gave me your number, and I would like to ask you if we can meet earlier at the church? In about half an hour if that is fine with you?