80. EXO Chanyeol [Requested] - Beautiful in his eyes (Sweet, Cute)

"Chrissi, just wear the dress and the heels. Please. We're running late." Your best friend Hyun Ok tells you.

"I am telling you Hyun. I AM NOT WEARING A DRESS. Never!" you yells as you turn your back at her.

"Yah! So you're telling me to he a horrible friend and let you go to Chanyeol's party looking like that?" She says pointing at you while putting her ginormous earrings on.

"This? What's wrong with it? Are you getting tired of me being like a boy?!"

"Aniyo! It's not like that. Look, I know you like my brother. I just want to help you." she says taking your hand.

"Park Hyun Ok! Do you think I am the type of person who needs help? And you're seriously helping me by changing who I am?! Just face it, you're best friend is a tomboy!" you yell, leaving Hyun Ok speechless. She tries to open her mouth but nothing comes out. The awkward silence is broken by the opening of the door.

"What's happening here?" Chanyeol asks entering his sister's room.

"Nothing." Hyun Ok says taking her phone, purse and coat. "Kai's waiting for me. I'll see you guys at the venue." she adds heading to the door.

"Chris, gwaenchanha?" Chanyeol asks taking a seat next to you on Hyun Ok's bed.

"Nae." you lie.

"What was that about? You two never fought like that."

"Well, she's trying to change me. My style."

"Wae?"

"Mola." you say taking the dress next to you.

"That dress is pretty. You should at least try it on.

"Wow. You too?" you coldly say.

"It's not like that. I just wanna tell you that, no matter what you wear you'll always be as beautiful as you've always been. Look, wearing a dress, or trying on new things doesn't mean you're changing yourself. It's just a change, and change is good." Chanyeol tells you and you are shocked from him words.

"I just think that I am not pretty enough to be seen in a dress. Not like your sister, or any other girl."

Chanyeol grab your chin to lift up you face. He looks straight into your eyes and say, "You are the most beautiful girl that I know Chrissi. Believe it or not, I've always been attracted to your tomboy style. You are different, and it's a good thing."

"J-jeongmal?" you stutter and feel your blood rushing on your face.

"Nae." he says and plants a soft, sweet kiss on your forehead.

"Now go wear that dress if you want. You don't have to arasseo?" he says and you just nod with your wide eyes and crimson red face.

"Gweanchanha?" he chuckles and you just nod once again.

"I'll see you down stairs when you're ready beautiful. Take as much time as you need." he says leaving you speechless.

~~~~

THE END.

~

Requested by @SparklingBubbleTea

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

💕💕💕사랑합니다! 감사합니다!💕💕💕

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

~헌옥 xx