02 : Invited

I walked all the way to my house. I tried to forget the truth that I am meeting with an annoying guy. A guy that doesn't know the meaning of 'accident'. In fact, I want this to be just a mere dream! Totally!

As soon as I reached back home, I called out for my sister, but it looks like no one is here. Maybe she went out. Who cares? The house is probably mine now.

I walked upstairs and flopped myself on my bed. Suddenly, my phone vibrated. Someone sent me a text message, but who?

Unknown:
Hi! It's me, Sehun. Did you get home safely? I am sorry that I let Baekhyun sent you to the entrance. I was the one that supposed to send you to the entrance since I am the one that took you here. Well, what can I do? I am busy. Text me when you've reached home safely.

I smiled while reading his text and decided to reply him back immediately.

Me:
I am fine now that I am safely returned to my house. It's okay that you didn't send me to the entrance. But thanks for introducing me to the Exo :)

But deep inside my heart was like, 'it was totally not okay that Baekhyun is the one that send me to the entrance. Not really entrance. Half of the hallway!'

Me and Sehun started to text each other about nonsense topic. Soon, I heard the door of the house shut. Maybe my sister has came back home. I told Sehun that I'll be busy. Am I lying? Nah, I seriously will be busy. I guess.

I went downstairs, expecting to meet my sister. Instead of seeing my sister's face and hearing her annoying complaints, I met with my father.

"D-dad? Wha-what are you doing here?" I asked, shocked with my eyes widened and mouth hanging open.

"I am just checking on my daughters since your mom requested. Is everything okay?" He asked calmly.

"Everything is fine," I answered.

"Good. Where's your sister?"

"I just came back home so I don't know where is she now."

"Okay -"

My father was being interrupted by another voice. A girl's voice. And a familiar voice which I think I listened to everyday. It was obviously my sister.

"Eunmi, do we have a vis - Oh! Dad! What are you doing here?" She asked using the same expression as mine earlier.

"I am just checking on you two. Where are you from anyway?" He raised a brow.

"I was buying some food to eat for dinner later. Why? Do you want to join us?"

"I am sorry but maybe next time. I still need to get back to your mom. Okay, I'll get going," he walked to the doorsteps.

"Take care!" Me and my sister shouted at the same time.

"So, Eunmi, have you found the answer on how to prove that the sun is very friendly today?"

"Nah, instead, I found the answer to why EXO is a very popular group nowadays."

"I'm not sure what you're talking about."