45 : Broken Promise

--3 years later--

Baekhyun's POV

It had already been 3 years, but she still doesn't appear. We still are EXO but just losing popularity because of some new groups.

All of us never changed maybe Sehun did change. And Suho. They never know about me and Eunmi. It's a secret.

Sehun was currently dating Kyoungmi. Sehun always came to the Han Sweet Cafe just to meet her. Sehun had grown up real fast. Some of our members quit the company especially the Chinese.

And Suho? I don't know about his relationship with Hyorin, but he admitted that he likes her. He is just a coward. It's not like I'm not. Maybe he had already confessed but kept it to himself.

According to Kyoungmi, Hyorin also likes Suho. She kept on talking about Suho which annoyed her. But on the other hand, Kyoungmi always talked about Sehun which annoyed Hyorin.

Lee Sang Wook who is Kyoungmi's best friend was now working at her cafe. Chanyeol and her always see each other. I am not really that sure about their relationship. What I am sure about was that, they always feel happy to see each other.

All of us misses Eunmi. We never know of her whereabouts. I hope she's fine. I hope we can meet again.

*sigh*

It was weekend today. Since we had been working so hard for this whole one week, we've been given off day.

I decided to go to Han Sweet Cafe. I went there and meet Kyoungmi.

"Oh! Oppa! What would you like to have?" Kyoungmi asked.

"Latte. Take away please," I said.

"Oppa, gwaenchana? You look weak today. Are you fine?" she asked concern.

"I just miss Eunmi a lot," I confessed.

"Aigoo.. Oppa, it must be hard. You need to be strong in order to meet her. I also miss her. She is my sister anyway. Oppa, fighting!" Kyoungmi said.

I give her a weak smile and take a seat. I wait for 2 minutes, then Kyoungmi came.

"Here's your latte. And take this cupcake. Eat it," she said while sitting opposite of me.

"I don't have appetite," I said coldly.

"Aish.. Oppa, you've changed a lot. This cupcake are actually special. It is from someone at Europe. It also have a letter saying that I should give this to someone who seems upset to cheer them up. And I think that person is you," she smiled.

"From Europe? Is it from Eunmi?" I asked.

"I don't know. Taste it first. Maybe it's the same as the one that Eunmi eonnie make last time," she said anticipating for me to eat it.

"Arasso. I'll eat it," I said.

As I took a bite, it feels like I want to finish it all at once. It taste.. Totally the same. This is delicious. I give out a smile, "This is delicious. The taste never did changed."

"It's the same taste as Eunmi eonnie's cupcake? "

"Yes it is!" I said.

After some minutes, I went out of the cafe still mesmerized by the taste of the cupcake. I was still holding my latte. I was walking to wherever it is and finally end up at Han River.

*sigh*

This place have a lot of memories. Wonderful memories.

I walk on the path then I bumped to a girl. The latte spill on the ground. This situation really remind me on the first day of how I meet Eunmi.