07 : In The Woods

It was 6 in the morning. I woke up first before Hyorin and Yoora. They are still sleeping now. For some reasons, waking up the earliest is not me.

I get out of the tent then saw the sunrises. I check for a better place to enjoy the sunrise view. Soon, I found it and sit down. I stretched my arms and closed my eyes.

It was really refreshing. Morning breeze is just so nice.

"Great view, right?" Someone said while sitting beside me.

I opened my eyes and saw Baekhyun sitting beside me while looking at me.

"Please don't ruin my mood," I said closing my eyes again.

"I won't. Just enjoy this moment."

Soon, I opened my eyes. I look at Baekhyun and he also look at me. Then, I look at each of the tent.

"They're still sleeping?" I asked.

"Uhm... I think Suho is using the bathroom. The others are still sleeping."

Well, this camping place does have bathroom. Two bathrooms. One for girls and the other for boys.

"I see. Are you always the one to get up first?" I asked not wanting my morning to be started awkwardly. But it is awkward.

"Nope. I don't know why I get up early today. Usually, I am the noisiest one when sleeping," he admitted.

"Maybe you are not comfortable," I stated.

"Maybe. How about you?" He asked back.

"I always woke up late. But today, I don't know. There's like something that pulling and asking me to get up early," and I don't know where those words come from.

"Oh! Same goes to me then," he exclaimed.

"Right.. What could it be?" I muttered.

"Maybe it's fate," he whispered so tenderly.

"Huh? I can't hear you?" I asked just to make sure.

"I say something? No! I didn't say anything," he grinned. Weirdo.

"I thought you say something?"

It was then quiet. My morning. It's ruined. An awkward silence is the worst ever.

"Yah! Aren't both of you going to get ready? We have morning activities!" Suho shouted.

"Fine!" I shouted back.

"Where are the others?" Suho asked.

"They are still sleeping!" Baekhyun answered.

"What?!" Suho said then walked to each tent.

I walked to our tent then wake up the others. "Eonnie! Wake up! It's morning already!"

"Uh? Eunmi? You're early today," Hyorin mumbled, stretched, yawned then rubbed her eyes. And I got prepared.

Baekhyun's POV

"Okay! So, we have already decided on what we want to do today. We just need to ask the girls," Suho announced.

Suho went up to the girls and asked each of them. I can't hear what their answers are. And I bet none of them would want to do hiking.

Soon, all of the hikers gathered. I only saw one girl. Han Eunmi.

Is she going to hike also?

"So, now, we have 6 hikers including me. I want all of us to pair up," Suho instructed.