17 : Blame

Baekhyun's POV

"Sehun!" I shouted while running.

He turned around and saw me. "Oh?"

"Sehun-ah, do you remember the picture this morning?" I asked.

"Which picture?" He asked me back.

"The picture of you and Eunmi."

"Oh! That one. What's with the picture?"

"Do you remember where is the place? I mean the place where both of you took picture together."

"Ah... its at the tree house."

"Tree house? Where is that tree house?"

"Its at the opposite side of her house, but I don't think the tree house still exist cause I didn't saw it recently."

"Really? Impossible."

"Why? You think she will be there?"

"Nevermind. I will search for her somewhere else."

I start to walk away from him and went to where the tree house use to be. Soon, I reach there. I saw another path leading to a place where it is cover with brick wall.

I follow the path. As I was walking, I saw a garden full with flowers. This is really a great place to relax and chill.

"Eunmi? Are you here?" I said while looking around.

As I walk further, I heard someone sobbing. I look around and spotted a girl facing her back towards my direction. She was sitting on a bench.

"Eunmi?" I said then the girl turned around. Its Eunmi. She is crying. I know why she is crying. Its probably because of the paper that Hyorin had written.

The paper looks like a diary book's paper that had been tear off from its book. She wrote that Eunmi was actually adopted and she also wrote how she feels about it.

"Baekhyun-ah~" she said while crying.

I came to her and give her a warm hug.

"Shhh... just cry it all out," I told her.

"Why didn't they just told me the truth? Why?" She said. "They should have let me know about this from the beginning! Not now!"

After some minutes, I broke the embrace and put both of my hands on her cheek. I wipe her tears with my thumb. It really hurt me looking at her crying.

"Eunmi, calm down. You should be grateful that at least you know how it feels like to have families. At least, there's someone looking after you. At least, there's someone who still care about you. Eunmi, Hyorin is really worried. She didn't even touch any food today. She didn't care about her condition now. She was trying so hard looking for you everywhere."

Eunmi's POV

I was looking straight at Baekhyun's eyes. His eyes look sincere. Somehow, I feel like my heart is beating too fast than usual.

After what he told me about Hyorin eonnie, I feel guilty. I know that she have a fever that was why she have a headache this morning. Baekhyun is right. I should be grateful.

"Baekhyun-ah, you're right. I am really thankful for your appearance in my life. I should go back."

I stand up from the bench then walk a bit. All of a sudden, someone pull my arm and soon my head landed on someone's chest. Its Baekhyun. I feel like my heart thumping faster. He put his arms at my back.

"Eunmi, please remember that I will always be there for you," he said.

After hearing that, I totally feel at ease. I put my hands on his back.