06 : Sunset View

Baekhyun's POV

"Why did you let her go just like that? Are you really sure that she will help the others?" I asked Lay.

"Why? She said she will help the others to build their own tent right?" Lay answered me with another question.

"How can you trust people so easily?" I murmured softly but loud enough for him to hear.

"It's because I want to. Stop complaining and help me build this tent. Hurry up. I also want to watch the sunset view later," he started to build it up.

"Fine," I gave up.

Helping Lay building up a tent feels like hours. when he gets confused, I get lost. How do you build this up actually?! And here come another guy to help us with our problem. Xiumin.

"Without you, I don't think we could make it until tonight. Thanks," I thanked Xiumin.

"No problem."

Soon, I can see 5 tents were build. One tent for the girls. Then, me, Chanyeol and Chen will be in the same tent. Suho will be with Sehun. Kai will be with Kyungsoo. Tao, Xiumin and Lay will be in the same tent.

We tidy our things and also took out snacks and homemade foods also some foods that we bought.

We gather at a place so cool and nice. I sat down on a rock as the rest decided either to sit or just stand. This camping site is so unique. You can even watch sunset. Cause the other side of the camping site is the beach. Great, right?

"How can this sunset view make me feel at ease?" Kai stretchwd his arms. "I feel like I want to sleep," he mumbled.

"This view really suit for a couple," Kyungsoo added.

"I also thought like that," Sehun said.

"Can't you just stop talking and just enjoyed the view?" I asked pretty annoyed.

"This moment really can make me loss my stress," Suho smiled.

I look around searching for the girls. They are nowhere to be found. I stood up and went to their tent. I saw that Hyorin is reading a book while Eunmi is listening to some music. While Yoora noona... where is she?

I looked around and saw that she was talking with Chanyeol. I approached Hyorin and Eunmi.

"Oh! Why are you here?" Eunmi asked as she take off her headset.

"I am the one that should asked you that. Why are you here? The others are all enjoying the sunset view," I informed. "Wanna join?"

"I'll come," Eunmi said as she stood up. "Eonnie, let's go."

"You can go first. I will catch up with you later," Hyorin said towards Eunmi without taking her eyes off of the book.

Eunmi just nodded then stepped out of the tent. She went out of the tent then just go straight to where the others are all gathering at. I just followed her from behind.

"Ah! Eunmi! Look at the view, it's amazing right?" Sehun asked.

"Whoah~ it is really amazing. Should we take a group photo together?" Eunmi asked as she took out her phone and start to swipe it.

"That's a great idea," Xiumin agreed.

She ran back to her tent for some reasons. Not long after, she came back with her sister and also the Park's siblings. She was holding uhm... is it called as monopod?

She stretched put her arm the asked everyone of us to smile. The second one, she told us to do some free styles. Then the photo session ended just like that.