05 : Building Tent

Baekhyun's POV

All of the Exo including Chanyeol's sister are all in our dorm. We are waiting for that girl named Eunmi to come and picked Yoora.

Because all of the girls will use car while us, Exo, will use van. We were all finished from packing our belongings. Not long after, someone knocked our dorm door.

It must be them. It should be them.

Suho opened the door and invited them in. The girl beside Eunmi introduced herself towards us. She bowed down with a wide smile.

"Hello. I am Han Hyorin. Eunmi's sister," she said.

"Now, bring your things and went to your respective transportation," Suho instructed.

"Understood!" All of us shouted while some even salute.

Soon, we put our things in the van's trunk while the girls in the car. We set off first then the girls behind will followed us. They won't get lost since they already knew where is the place.

"Uhm... guys, do you think there will be service?" Lay asked clueless.

"What do you expect? A camping place with service? I mean, a service in the middle of the to forest?" Kai replied.

"Why? It's modern now," Lay shrugged. "They should do that to show their talents."

"I expect there will be wireless," Chen trolled. Kai just rolled his eyes.

"Of course there will be no services," Suho said. "This is a camping place. What's the use if there's service and wireless? People will just sit down and get anti social."

"So, did someone have already planned on what to do there?" I asked them.

"Not really. But we will set the tent before the sunset and we can also enjoyed the view of the sunset. And maybe tonight we can do a camp fire," Kyungsoo suggested.

"Great idea! I like it!" Chanyeol exclaimed.

"How about tomorrow then?" Chen asked.

"Hiking? Catching fishes? Having fun at the lake?" Tao suggested.

"I want to go for a hike!" I said.

"Then, I will come," Suho said.

"Me too!" Chanyeol said.

"I will just play in the lake. I am lazy to go for a hike," Sehun said.

"I'll follow you," Kai said.

Then, all of them had already thought of what they wanted to do for tomorrow. Suho, Chanyeol, me, Lay and Chen will go hiking. The others will just have fun in the lake.

Eunmi's POV

I was sitting at the back seat. I let Yoora to sit at the passenger seat infront while my sister drive. Since she's older than me. And plus, she agreed with it.

"So, you are Hyorin. And you?" Yoora asked while darting her eyes on me.

"I am Eunmi," I smiled.

"Beautiful name. What year are you born?" She suddenly asked. Well, since we wanted to get along with each other, this might be the start of it.

"It's 1993," I answered.

She nodded then darted her eyes towards the driver. "And Hyorin?"

"Uh, I'm a 92' liner," she answered.

"You're in the same year as Chanyeol," she smiled.

"Yoora eonnie, do you really like camping?" I asked to not make the atmosphere awkward.