13 : Be Friend

After Suho, Lay came towards me bringing something. Of course it's the present.

"Happy birthday Eunmi! I hope that we can get closer that at least I know what you like and dislike. I hope you like the present," he said smiling.

"Thanks," I take the present and put it on the ground just beside me.

I look at the person that will go next. It's Baekhyun. I hope he didn't ruin my mood. He better not.

"Eunmi..." he called out.

"Yes? What? Don't you even dare to ruin my mood," I warned him.

"Aishh... today is your birthday so I still need to stick with the plan," he complained and let out a sigh.

"Just continue," I giggled.

"Happy Birthday Eunmi! I hope that we can get closer with each other. Don't think anything. Closer as friend. And..." he pause for a while and took his hand out from his back while holding a spectacle.

"I know this is weird but this spectacles is my present for you and it have its own meaning," he said while handing me a spectacle.

"What is the meaning then?" I asked.

"When we first met each other is when we bumped into each other and you accidentally broke my mug. I actually was mad by that time. I even judge you for having a blurry vision. So this spectacle is the sign of our first meeting," he said while smiling.

I was shocked. Where did he get that idea from? This is the sign of our first meeting? It was just... amazing. Eventhough this spectacle is useless but it has a wonderful meaning.

"Yah~" that is the only word I can uttered. The word that I said weakly.

I like things that is useless but have its own meaning. I really like it. I didn't even realize that my tear was running down my cheek.

"Hey, don't cry," he said. "You don't like the present?"

"N-no. I just... I really like this present. Thanks a lot," I said giving a weak smile while wiping my tears.

"Glad that you like it. And one more thing," he said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"We always are together everytime we want to avoid each other," he said.

"So?" I said smiling remembering the first time we hate each other.

"But fate is always against us. Your appearance in my life keep on making me realize that you're not a stranger to me," he spoke.

I just nod my head looking at his sincere eyes.

"I just want to say sorry if I ever done any mistakes and also I've forgive you for that broken mug," he said smiling.

I was surprised. Is this a dream? He said that he forgave me? Whoah~ now I am free! I am free from having problem with this guy. I mean with Baekhyun.

"Oh my, thank you so much!" I smile brightly. I hug him for awhile for an appreciation.

"You know what, actually, I really want to make you smile brightly today. And think that I succeed," he said smiling.

"What do you mean? You mean that you didn't forgave me sincerely? Just because you want to ma--" I was cut by a finger on my lips. I was shocked.

"It's not that. I forgave you sincerely. I really like it when you smile. Even all of them behind. Today is your birthday, so please don't be sad," he said smiling.

I couldn't speak. I feel like I've been running nonstop. My heartbeats increasing. That smile. It was wonderful. Aishhh... what happen to me? I am speechless all of a sudden.

"Thanks. Again," I said.

Then he step back. I was still holding the spectacle. I feel like I don't want to put this aside first. Then Chen came to me.

"What took that bacon so long? What did he said?" Chen asked curiously.

"Just something," I said looking back at the spectacle.

"Ey~ You even hug him earlier," he eyed me suspiciously. "Fine. Happy birthday Eunmi! I know that we are not really that close so I don't know what you like," he said handing me a gift.

"Thanks. I'll make sure to love it," I said smiling.

"Hope you have wonderful day!" He said while stepping backwards.

Sehun's POV

I was looking at Baekhyun. We can't hear their conversation. So, I decided to just look at his move.

He was giving that meaningful spectacles to Eunmi. She looks confused but then she smile and even cry.

What did he said that make her cry? Aishhh... I really want to know. It means that the spectacles must be really really meaningful.

I still looking at them then saw that Eunmi was smiling brigthly and plus she was hugging him.

What did he say? Why am I so curious?

After, he step back, Chen went forward continue with Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Tao, Kai and finally me.

I step forward.

"Eunmi, happy birthday!" I said smiling while handing her my present.

"Thanks," she smiled sweetly. "How many thanks have I said?" She giggled.

"Eunmi, why are you treating me like you just met me for the first time?" I asked.

Her giggles faded. She look at me so seriously, "Its not like that."

"You know right, we know each other for 6 years. You usually treat me like a dongsaeng or a bestfriend. But after all these years, I finally meet you but you treat me like we just met for the first time," I explained.

"Sehun-ah, it's not like that. It was just that we've grown too much and a lot of things had changed," she said.

"A lot of things had changed? Even you?" I asked furious.

"Sehun, if you want to continue this, then you can just step backwards," she said furiously.

"Even if a lot of things had changed, I will try to make that things change to its original. Eunmi, sorry," I said. "Happy birthday and I hope that we can get closer. Also, lets start over," I continue while sticking my hand out.

"Sure. Anyway, thanks again," she said accepting my hand.

Eunmi's POV

Aishh... why can't Sehun understand? Its been years we didn't meet each other. So, of course it feels awkward for me.

*sigh*

After, Sehun step backward, Yoora eonnie came to me.

"Happy birthday Eunmi! I hope you have a great day. And please stay beautiful. And also don't let that smile of yours fade," she said.

"Gumawo eonnie. Arasso I will not let this smile fade," I said.

"Eunmi remember that. After this, I know that a lot of things will happen. I know you still have a lot of things to reveal. Don't hide it to yourself. You need someone to confess what you feel. So, don't think of anyone cause I know your sister, Hyorin, will always be there for you," she said which make me confused.

"A-arasso," I answered her.

"I know you don't understand by what I mean but trust me, Hyorin will always be there by your side. You will understand this sooner," she said smiling while stepping backwards.

Hmmm... what did she actually mean by that? A lot of things will happen after this? After this? When?

Aishh..

There's too many questions that were build in my mind!

********************************************