41 : Sad But Sweet

Baekhyun's POV

All of us were totally worried for Eunmi. We were all in the van on our way to save Eunmi.

"Eunmi needs us. We need to be fast!" Kai said.

"But where's Sehun?" Suho asked.

He still doesn't know what had happened.

"Who knows? He ran out of the dorm just like that," I said.

I was sweating non-stop actually. It tells how worried I am.

"You're sweating too much," Xiumin said while handing me a tissue.

It's useless. This sweat won't stop. I was still thinking on what happened to Eunmi. Who is the person that kidnapped her?

Soon, we reach an abandoned apartment. I quickly went out of the van then rushed inside looking everywhere for Eunmi. But she was nowhere to be found.

"Did we get the wrong place?" Chen asked.

"She is nowhere to be found!" Lay panicked.

I didn't give up until I saw a room. The door was closed. I ran towards the room and realize the door was locked. I knocked the door with all my strength.

"HAN EUNMI! ARE YOU IN THERE?" I shouted. The other members start to gather around me. I bang the door numerous time. Desperate for a reply.

"What's wrong?" Suho asked.

"The door is locked," I said.

Soon, all of the members start to use their strength to open the door. Until Xiumin kicked the door with all his might, then the door finally open.

I rushed inside and saw Eunmi on the ground holding a phone. Her eyes were closed. I fell on my knees then put her head on my thigh.

"Eunmi, wake up," I said.

She was also sweating. She was breathless. My tears start to flow down my cheeks. Kyungsoo checked her condition. He touched her forehead then her wrist for her pulse.

"She is too weak. Call the ambulance. Hurry," Kyungsoo said.

"Eunmi, wake up," I won't give up on waking her. I trust her. I know she will wake up.

"Baekhyun, she is too weak to respond to you," Chanyeol said.

"No. I know she will wake up. I trust her," I said.

"Baekhyun," Chen said patting my back.

"Eunmi, can you hear me? Wake up Eunmi. Wake up," I said.

I can't believe it. I just let all the tears fall down my cheek. I know I look horrible. I don't care.

"Ba-baekhyun."

It's her! It's Eunmi! I face her while smiling.

"E-Eunmi, can you hear me?" I asked.

"He-help m-me. I ca-can't ho-hold it a-any long-longer," she said panting.

"Just hold on there a little bit. The ambulance will come later," I said.

"Ky-Kyoungmi. I-is sh-she o-okay?"

"She--" I was being interrupted by a girl's voice. She sounded crazy. The door open widely for us just to see Yuri.

"YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME THAT YOU'RE--" she said but she stopped after seeing us.

"Yuri," all of us said.

"E-EXO," she stammered. Then she run as fast as she could but Chanyeol, Chen and Tao had already chased her. I look back at Eunmi who is smiling weakly.

"Baekhyun," she breathed out. "If I ca-can't ho-hold i-it la-later, ple--" I silenced her with our lips meeting together. I closed my eyes while my tears still flowing.

Soon, I broke the kiss then look straight into her eyes. "Shh.. Don't say that. Please don't leave me," I cried.

"S-sure," she give a weak smile.

"You need to rest but make sure to wake up again. Don't ever leave me, promise?" I said.

"I will not.. Le-leave you.." she closed her eyes. I watch her resting then I heard the sirens.

It must be the ambulance. Soon, the paramedics came with the stretcher. They put Eunmi on it then push her to the ambulance car. I follow the ambulance while the others with the van. I hold her hand all the way to the hospital.

Once we arrived there, I just wait outside then walk towards the chair with teary eyes. I sit down. I need to be strong. But it's hard for me.

Not long after, the others came. Some of them also have teary eyes. Some of them patted my back.

"Su-suho.." someone said.

We look to the side and saw Hyorin crying. She looks totally weak. It must be hard for her. Suho approached her then hugged her. She was crying really hard. She needs someone to comfort her.

"I'm sorry Suho. I should take care of them. Sehun.. He.." she just cry it all out.

"Shhh.. If you can't tell it just cry it all out," Suho calm her down.

What happened to Sehun? And why is she saying them?

Suho silently let his tears flow.

"Sehun.. He.. And Kyoungmi.. Were hit by a car.. And it's.. Yu-Yuri," she cried.

"What did you say?! Yuri did that?!" Chen said.

"Calm down Chen. Now let's just hope they will be okay," Chanyeol comforted.

"How are you okay with this?!" He raged.

"Let's just trust them, okay?"

----

5 hours later

Some of us were sleeping. Hyorin was sleeping while Suho was being beside her all the time.

I was still in a state of shocked. I can't sleep. I can't rest. Manager-nim had already being informed about this and this news are not going to be spread. This hospital have high security.

Hyorin parents also come. They were totally worried. Mrs Han was also crying non-stop but they're now going back since she needs to rest.

Not long after, the doctor from Eunmi's room came out. I stand up and went to him.

"How was Eunmi?" I asked.

"Her condition is now stable. She just need more oxygen. She may not be able to wake up today or maybe tomorrow. She need more rest and don't worry, she is a strong person," he patted my shoulder.

"Thank you," I bowed. "Can I come in?"

"Sure," he smiled. I bowed at him then went inside. The sight of her lying on the hospital bed make my heart ache. She doesn't deserve to be on that bed.

I sit down at the bedside chair. I hold her hand then put it beside my cheek.

"Eunmi, I hope you will wake up sooner. I know you will wake up as you promised. Now, just rest well," I said while stroking her hair.

Soon I drifted off to sleep.

*******************************************

"People inspired you or destroyed you. You can only choose one. Choose wisely."