39 : EXO Rescue Team

Kyoungmi's POV

I was walking to the orphanage from the market. I was just buying some fruits for later. As I walked closer to the orphanage, I saw a familiar car. I didn't wear my spectacles so my vision were quite blurry. I am not sure so I approach the car.

As I walk closer, I saw Hyorin eonnie focusing on her phone. I knocked the window then she smiled at me.

"Where's Eunmi?" she asked.

"I don't know. I just came back from the nearest market. Maybe she's inside," I said averting my eyes towards the orphanage.

"I will go with you," she said then she locked her car.

We walk together to the entrance. "Ahjumma, did you saw my sister?" I asked.

"Oh! Kyoungmi-ah, your sister is waiting at your room."

"Oh? Jinjja? Gumawo ahjumma," I said then lead the way to my room. As I turned the doorknob, I only realize an empty room without anyone.

"Weird. Ahjumma says that she is here, but she is now nowhere to be found," I spoke up.

"Kyoungmi, there's a note here," Hyorin eonnie said obviously reading the note.

"What did it say?" I asked while approaching her. She face me with a pale face. "What's wrong?"

"Eunmi.. She--" Hyorin eonnie was being cut by whoever it is that suddenly barge inside my room.

"HAN KYOUNG MI!" someone shouted. I turned around to find Sehun hugging me tightly. What is this feelings? My heart. It feels like it's about to explode.

Calm down Kyoungmi. Calm down.

"Se-sehun-ah," I uttered while trying to broke the embrace.

"Kyoungmi-ah, gwaenchana?" he asked starting to examine me.

"Gwaenchana?" I said confused. "Yah! I am obviously fine. Can't you see? Anyway, I am the one that suppose to ask you that. Gwaenchana?"

"Eunmi.. She.." Hyorin eonnie said trying to get our attention.

"Oh! What's wrong with eonnie?" I asked.

"Someone ki-kidnapped h-her," she said with teary eyes.

"Mweoh?!" both me and Sehun yelled.

Eunmi's POV

I.. I can. I can do this. I shouldn't have give up. Kyoungmi's in danger. I use all my strength to let my hand free. After like 5 minutes, I finally freed myself. I was panting non-stop.

I fell on my knees and pick the phone. I can only sees all of the Exo's contact number. No one else. I try to click on someone's name but I think of something.

Another problem. Who should I call? If I call Baekhyun then, Yuri won't hesitate to do something to her. Not Baekhyun. Maybe Sehun! He is the only person that seems so close with Kyoungmi!

--On the phone--

Sehun: Yeoboseyo?

Me: SEHUN-AH!! HELP!

Sehun: Yah! What's wrong? Is that Eunmi?

Me: KYOUNGMI! SHE'S IN DANGER!

Sehun: Mweoh? Where is she? What happened?

Me: Yu-Yuri.. She planned to ruin me and locked Kyoungmi but she got the wrong person. Instead of locking Kyoungmi, she locked me. Now, she's trying to ruin me which is Kyoungmi because you know she got the wrong person so she probably thought Kyoungmi is me. ANYWAY, STRAIGHT TO THE POINT! YOU ONLY HAVE 10 MINUTES TO GO TO AN ORPHANAGE CALLED CHEERFUL HOME! And please pass this phone to Baekhyun.

Sehun: A-arasso.

Baekhyun: Eunmi-ah! I miss you!

Me: Is-- *panting* Sehun already left?

Baekhyun: Umm yep. What's wrong? Why are you panting?

Me: Baekhyun-ah, help me. I am... Tired.

Baekhyun: WHAT'S HAPPENING? YAH! HAN EUNMI!

The others: Baekhyun-ah, what's wrong with Eunmi? Why are you shouting?

Me: Someone... Kidnapped me... Track.. This.. Phone.. Number.. I.. Pass.. Out

Baekhyun: YAH! HAN EUNMI! HAN EUNMI!

--End of phone call--

Baekhyun's POV

After that worst phone call, I begin to think of negative thoughts.

"Baekhyun, what happened? You look pale," Kyungsoo said.

"Eunmi.. She.." I uttered.

"What's wrong with her?" Suho asked.

"She... Ugh! I can't even say it! Now, who can track this phone number?" I said showing them the phone number.

"I guess I can. Give me that phone," Suho hyung then snatched the phone from my hand.

"What happened to Eunmi? You had not finish your sentence yet," Chen said. Now I remember. She pass out.

"Suho hyung, if you can, please be fast. Eunmi said that she passed out," I informed him with a trembling voice.

"Yah! Am I a wind to you?" Chen burst out.

"I just don't know how to say this! I want to tell you but it just happened that I can't uttered that scary word!" I said frustrated.

"Calm down. I know you can say it," Xiumin hyung patted my back.

"Even how scary it is, we don't want you to hear it alone. We are one, remember?" Lay hyung said.

Hearing what he said really made me think twice. I close my eyes. If I don't tell them, then no one can help me find Eunmi.

"Kidnapped..." I whispered.

"Mweoh? What you mean by kidnapped?" Chanyeol asked.

"Try to..." I look at them and realize that they were actually asking me to just get to the point. "Someone kidnapped her," I sigh with teary eyes.

"OH MY GOD!" Tao shouted starting to wander around the dorm.

"How could such thing happened?! Who kidnapped her?!" Kai said frustrated.

"If I know the person that kidnapped her, I will already ran away and find that person yet to punch his face!" I said.

"Calm down Baekhyun. We will help you. No matter what!" Chanyeol support.

"Chanyeol's right," Lay hyung nod several times.

"Wait, you say that she had pass out right?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Oh! Yep! How can I forgot about that?! She was panting heavily when I got the call. Soon she say that she's tired then pass out!" I told them.

"It's bad if she is alone right now and no one even know that she had passed out. We need to be quick. Suho--" Kyungsoo was being cut.

"I got it, I got it. I already tracked the phone number. It seems to be located at an abandoned place," Suho hyung said.

As he said that, all of us immediately rushed out. Before I rushed out, I snatched the phone from Suho hyung. Then I realized he just blinked his eyes while looking at us disbelief.

"Yah! Where are you going?! Did I miss something?" he asked.

"Hyung, if you want to join us to be a life saver, then palli! We don't have much time," Chen dragged Suho.

Eunmi. I hope you're fine.

********************************************

Ouch. Eunmi, are you fine right there? Don't worry, EXO will come to the rescue! They will be your life saver! ;-)

Like, vote & comment!

Sorry for grammar error and wrong spellings. Hope you understand!

Gamsahabnida!~♥