32 : Necklace

Kyoungmi's POV

"27.07"

That date. The day when I entered the orphanage. Could it be?

"What are you thinking? Is there something wrong with the date?" She asked.

"A-ani. Can I look at the necklace for awhile?" I asked.

"Sure," she answered.

She took off the necklace from her neck then hand it to me.

"Thanks," I smiled.

I look at it carefully and then open the heart shaped.

O.O

Why?

The picture are totally the same as mine but the only difference is that she have another picture on the other side. I got empty space on that side.

Eomma and appa were on her necklace and so do I. That baby was me.

"Eonnie," I whispered.

"Why don't you search for me all this time?" I said with watery eyes while looking down.

"What do you mean?" She asked worriedly.

"This baby. This is me, right?"

"How would I know?" She asked again.

I look up at her and her face told that she was really worried.

"Eonnie. This is my mom and dad, but why is this picture on your necklace? The date of the accident is the same as the date of me entering the orphanage. Its the same as the date my mom and dad dead," I explained.

"Kyoungmi, mianhe. I can't be the best eonnie for you, but I just knew this. I just knew that I have a sister. This necklace was given to me not long ago. I think it was last week. How can I search for you when I just knew about this? Jinjja mianhe. I didn't mean to left you alone," she said while her eyes were filled with tears. She was obviously holding her tears.

"Eonnie, I understand. You don't need to worry. At least I've someone. Eonnie, I am really grateful that at least I meet you," I smiled.

"Mianhe Kyoungmi. I am really a bad sister."

"Ani. You're not. At least when you were told about this, you are trying to find me. Am I right?"

"N-ne. I was crying all night thinking of you. I was really worried about you. I feel really guilty for leaving you alone for all these years. Mianhe."

"Eonnie. I am grateful. We should stop this. Exo are going to perform anyway," I changed the subject. I don't want to let her tears flow down her cheeks right now.

"Arasso," she gave a weak smile.

I can't believe that the girl who almost have the same face as mine is actually my sister.

Eunmi POV

I was trying my best to hold my tears. I know I can't be the best eonnie for Kyoungmi but I will do my best.

Now, Exo was doing their performances. I don't know why but my eyes keep on looking at Baekhyun. I know there are more handsome guy upstage, but it feels like someone is controlling my eyes.

Why is that so?

After they finish performing, me and Kyoungmi went to the backstage to meet them. When we get there, we saw Hyorin eonnie while talking with...

Suho?!

Wow. I never expect the leader of Exo will be talking with Hyorin eonnie. This is unexpected.