40 : Regretting

Yuri's POV

I was waiting inside a car. I am waiting for Eunmi's appearance with someone. Someone that need to watch every single details of this.

As she exit the orphanage entrance, I was shocked to see Sehun.

"Se-sehun? Why.. Why is he there? Could it be that.." I whispered to myself.

Maybe I got the wrong person. Why am I so stupid! I should have known their differences first. Eunmi is the one that had already know all my plan.

Not Kyoungmi!

Wait a minute. I think another new plan will do, right? I smirked. How about ruining another person? A person who spoiled my plan.

I clenched my teeth while waiting for them to, at least cross the road. As they cross the road, I quickly drove the car as fast as it is to aim my target. As I was just inches away from them, I saw Sehun standing in front instead of Kyoungmi.

I quickly step on the brake but it was no use. The car crashed with someone. I am too afraid to look back. I quickly drive away from the place.

Sehun.. Did I crashed him? I hope I not. If I did, saesangs will start to attacked me. Nonetheless, for their love to Sehun. For him to be safe. What if I really crashed him?

This is bad!

I drove to the place where I locked Eunmi. She should have told me. I get out of the car then walk towards the abandoned apartment. I walked towards the place where Eunmi is while talking to myself. Because I know no one can heard it except Eunmi.

"Tsk. Han Eunmi, Han Eunmi," I shook my head sideway. I walked further then open the door harshly while shouting, "YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME THAT YOU'RE--" I stopped my own sentence as I look forwards.

"Yuri."

"E-EXO?" I said in disbelief then ran as fast as I could. My plan is ruin!

There is no use to run faster anymore, I was trembling then they caught me. I face the person and saw Chanyeol, Chen and Tao.

"Mianhe. Jinjja Mianhe," I said trembling.

"There is no use to say sorry here. We need to bring you to the police station now," Chanyeol said.

This is my fault. If only I am not that stupid to realize what I did was all wrong. Now I realize. I deserve any punishment. But, how about Sehun?

"Se-sehun," I stuttered.

"Mweoh? What's wrong with Sehun?" Tao asked.

I just stayed quiet. I don't have the courage to tell them. Let them know by themselves. Soon, I can heard sirens. The policemen handcuff me then bring me to the police station. I also saw Eunmi being brought to the hospital.

Mianhe everyone.

Hyorin's POV

After I told them Eunmi was being kidnapped, they quickly went out. Both of them were panicked especially Kyoungmi. I feel weak. I feel like I was about to fall down but I need to be strong for Eunmi.

She is my dongsaeng. Eventhough not my real sister. She is still under my responsibility with Kyoungmi.

"What should we do now?" Sehun asked.

"I.. I have no idea," I shook my head.

"Eonnie, you need to be strong," Kyoungmi patted my shoulder with teary eyes.

We just continue walking thinking of the possible places where Eunmi will be. Soon, I feel someone staring at us. I look around and saw a girl staring at us from inside her car. I look carefully and realize it was Yuri. I thought of asking her help but then, my phone rang.

It was Suho.

--On the phone--

Me: Suho-ah, Eunmi.. She..

Suho: She is here. Unconscious. At an abandoned apartment.

Me: Where?!

Suho: Wait at your parent's hospital. We will be sending her there.

Me: Ara--

Kyoungmi: SEHUN-AH! BECAREFUL!

Suho: Yah! Hyorin what happened?

--End of phone call--

I turned around and saw a car driving so fast towards Sehun who crossing the road. He freeze at the middle. That.. That car. Yuri's car.

I was in disbelief that I don't even realize the car had already crashed both of them. Both of them..? But how?

I shrugged the questions off my mind then run towards them. Sehun was moaning while holding his arm. His arm and forehead was bleeding. I averted my eyes towards Kyoungmi who was right beside Sehun. She.. She was unconscious.

Her head was bleeding uncontrollably with her legs. I was panicked. I took out my phone but fall down to the ground. I was trembling. I quickly gather all my courage then pick the phone. I call my parent's hospital.

Soon, I help Sehun to sit up straight. I keep on waking Kyoungmi but it was no use. We wait for like 5 minutes then the ambulance came.

I was crying non-stop. I follow the ambulance to the hospital. As we reached the hospital, both of them were being pushed inside an emergency room.

I can't go inside. I stand outside dumbfounded then soon fell down on my knees. I was trembling. I was crying. I don't care if people thought me as a monster.

Kyoungmi.. Eunmi.. I should have protect them. I am useless. This is my fault. I am a bad sister. Mianhe.

Kyoungmi's POV

It was all my fault. I shouldn't have gone to the market. Now, eonnie was gone. Where could she be?

Eonnie, are you fine?

I can feel that my heart was getting heavier. I can't bear this any longer. I need to find her. Where on Earth is she?!

Important thing is that, who is the person behind all of this?

I was standing at the side watching as Sehun cross the road. Soon, I heard a car approaching. I look to the car and realize the driver was closing her eyes.

Why did she do that?

I stop thinking then averted my eyes towards Sehun. The car was approaching him! Oh no!

"SEHUN-AH! BECAREFUL!" I shouted then ran towards him.

I ran as fast as I can then push him to the side. I guess I was too late. The car still manage to crash him. While I was totally already damaged.

Both of us soon landed on the side. My vision were totally blurry. I can't move even a muscle. All I can hear was only Sehun's moan.

Soon my vision is getting darker. All I can see was only darkness. Black. I pass out.

********************************************

Huhuhu... I am totally sorry if I hurt you guys. This is how the story goes. I know it's quite sad. But don't worry, there's still another chapter.

Like, vote & comment!

Sorry for grammar error and wrong spellings. Hope you understand!

Gamsahabnida!~♥