33 : I Hate You

Kyoungmi's POV

After I shouted at him, I saw that he was standing at where he was. Maybe he realized. He turned around and face me.

"You know that love is blind right?" He said.

That was what I said earlier.

"What do you mean?"

"I can't stay away from her. She is the light of my path. She is the one who complete my path. Without her, I will get lost in my own life. Stop asking me to stay away from her."

"So, you really want to see her life ruined?"

"I will protect her no matter what because I had already promise her to not leave her."

*sigh*

This boy really inlove with her.

"I hope you really meant that. Please, don't let her hurt."

"I won't."

Then, he walked away. Can he really protect her?

"It seems like someone brave is in here," someone said which make me startled.

I look to the owner of the voice and realize it was the girl earlier. Yuri.

"Wha-what are you doing here?" I asked stuttering.

"It seems like you really don't take my words seriously. Now, I won't hesitate to ruin your sister's life. Mark my words," she said then walk away.

She really is a crazy girl. Now, Eunmi is in trouble because of me. Urghhh!! This is all my fault! If I tell Baekhyun about her, she will ruined Eunmi's life but if I didn't tell it to Baekhyun, Eunmi will get hurt.

I am really confused. I walked out the room still thinking on what I should do next. Without my realization, I bumped into someone. Not this time people.

"Joesonghabnida," I bowed and start to walk away.

"What's bothering you?" The person asked. I know this voice. I turned around and saw him.

"I need your help," I said then grab his arm and drag him outside of the place to the garden.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" Sehun asked.

"Gwaenchana. I just need to face something."

"What is it?"

Sehun's POV

I was actually with Yuri right now. She says that Eunmi's long lost sister, which is probably Kyoungmi, is weird. I don't know why she said that.

I was about to go to the place where it is full with people when suddenly I bumped into someone.

"Joesonghabnida," she bowed. Then, she just walked away.

Wait. I know this girl.

"What's bothering you?" I asked.

Maybe she realized then she turned to face me. Her face tells that she is confused.

"I need your help," she pleaded.

I didn't even have the chance to answer that because she just drag me to the garden.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" I asked concerned.

"Gwaenchana. I just need to face something," she said.

"What is it?"

"Do you know Yuri?"

"Umm.. yeah. I just talked with her awhile ago."

Then she look at me with her eyes wide open. What's wrong if I talked with her?

"What did she say?"

"She... she said that you are weird."

"What? I am not weird. She is the one who is weird and plus she is crazy!"

"Yah! What are you saying?" I can't believe that she just said that.

Yuri is crazy? She had been watching too much movies.

"Why? You don't believe me?"

"Its not that I don't believe you it was just hard to believe it. Yuri is not crazy and weird. She is a nice person. You are the one that are weird."

"So, you don't believe me?"

"No. I didn't say that."

"Tsk. Its useless to talk with people around. I think I should go now," she said then walked.

"Yah, yah, yah!" I said then grab her arm. I turned her to let her face me. There is a tear that rolling down her cheek.

Ouch. Why does it sting?

"What are you doing?! Let go of me! I want to go back now!" She shouted.

"Hey, the event isn't over yet," I said still grabbing her arm.

"Do I look like I care?"

"Yes," I answered.

"No. Never. Why can't you understand me?" She said furious while her tears keep on rolling down her cheeks.

"Gwaenchana?"

"Ani."

"Wae?"

"Its nothing. I need to go now," she said letting go of her arm from my hand.

"I am asking you!" I asked furious.

"You know that I don't have anyone to lend me shoulders! You know that I have no one! Everyone thought that I am crazy! Everyone doesn't even believe me! I hate all of them!" She shouted while bursting into tears.

Soon she fell to her knee. Yes, I know she don't have anyone but she have Eunmi now. I went to her and hug her. I feel sorry for her.

"Shhh... gwaenchana," I try to comfort her.

"I hate them," she whispered.

"I know you have no one but you have Eunmi."

"No. I can't go to Eunmi. She is the reason why I am thinking so hard. I am trying to protect her."

"Gwaenchana. I am here. You can cry now."

It really hurt me hearing her crying so loud. She must have been hurt that much, but what is she saying about Yuri? There must be something that is wrong with Yuri.

"I hate you, Yuri," I heard her whispered. "I hate you for making people think that I am crazy! I hate you for making people don't believe me!"

"Yah, what are you saying? Why did you hate her that much?" I asked.

"Its useless to tell you. You won't believe me. You will only think that I am crazy," she explained.

"I will try to believe it. Trust me," I comfort. Then, she push me away and stand up.

"You will try? I know that no one can ever believe in me!"

I stand up and say,"Sometimes I think you are really a nice person but then you keep on saying that no one will believe you. How can I understand you?"

"You don't need to understand me. I rather be alone for the rest of my life than meeting with numbers of people."

"You will feel lonely."

"Don't worry. I've already gone through it for years already. For 20 years, I never experience the feeling to be loved by a family. For 20 years, I never have someone to hear out my problems. I have no one for 20 years," she said then walk away.

I feel useless. I shouldn't say that she is weird. I shouldn't have say that. Now, I need explanation from Yuri.

******************************************

Wuhuuu~ Sehun with Kyoungmi are getting closer! Yeappy! But something bad had happened. So sad. Don't worry, there will be another chapter anyway. Just need to wait!

Like, vote & comment!

Sorry for grammar errors and wrong spellings. Hope you understand!

Gamsahabnida!~♥