24 : Shh...

Baekhyun's POV

"Actually, the thing that I want to tell you was..." I hesitated for awhile then gather my courage. "I like you."

I was closing my eyes waiting for her head to be remove from my shoulder, but after like 5 seconds, her head still remain on my shoulder.

I open my eyes and look at her. She's sleeping. I just smiled looking at her.

"How many times would you make me tell you about this?" I whispered.

"Maybe next time I shouldn't have said I like you. Instead, I will say I love you," I still smile looking at her.

It was already late. We should get back, but I can't disturb her sleep. She is just cute. Then, all of a sudden, my phone vibrate.

Hyorin: Baekhyun-ah, is Eunmi with you?

Me: Yes.

Hyorin: Can you ask her to get back?

Me: Actually she is kinda tired because she cried a lot. So, I think I should send her. Can you give the address?

Hyorin: Arasso. **address**

Me: Gumawo.

Then, I piggyback her all the way to the place. I don't care what others are thinking. They won't recognize me and plus, there are not many people around at this hour.

As soon as I reach the place, I saw Hyorin standing infront of the gate. She was talking with someone. I wonder who could it be.

Soon, she saw me while piggybacking Eunmi.

"Baekhyun? Is that Eunmi?" She asked while I approach her.

"Who is the guy?" I asked all of a sudden.

"Oh! It was one of my friend. I just came back from the nearest convenience store. Then, he accompany me since we hadn't meet for some years already."

"Ah... you should know that its quite danger to be with a guy late at this hour."

"How about you and Eunmi? You are a guy too, okay?"

"Yah! I am just sending her here since she is tired."

"Arasso. I understand," she smirked. "You must be tired. Yah! Eunmi! Wake up!"

"Shh! Just shut up! She is probably tired."

"Aren't you tired too? More tired than her."

"Not at all."

"Tsk. Just come in."

Then, I come in while Hyorin show me where to put her. Soon, I put her on the couch where Hyorin ask to.

"Thank you for sending her here."

"No problem. I think I should go now."

Then, Hyorin sent me to the gate.

"Goodbye!" I said.

"Hold up!" Hyorin stopped me.

"Huh? Why?"

"I have a question to ask."