04 : Camping Plan

It was next week after I was invited to a reunion party.

And now, both of us are deciding to see our parents as they just returned back from Europe. I was just getting ready but my sister really can nag a lot. Ugh.

"Eunmi-ah! Are you ready?! Hurry and come down!" She shouted her lungs out. As if I couldn't hear her.

"Wait!" I answered her, also raising my voice as a replied of an annoyance.

"Hurry up!" She shouted back. "I'll wait outside!"

"Fine!" I informed.

I grabbed my fully charged phone. My headset and a bag. I rushed downstairs immediately but before that, I make sure to close the door of my room first.

"What took you so long to prepare?" Hyorin frowned as she put the key to the ignition.

"You do know that I woke up late," I said as a matter of fact.

"Who even asked you to wake up late? Come on," she invited. I put on my shoes and hop on the car.

Soon, my sister drove her car all the way to our parents house. While she was driving, I just listened to some random musics. Growl, overdose, wolf. I'm starting to learn about EXO now for some weird reasons.

Maybe because of Sehun? Who knows.

After we arrived, we rang their doorbell. The house maid open the door for us. I bowed as I greet her cheerfully.

As soon as we get in, I shouted a simple, "We're here!"

"You don't need to shout," Hyorin slapped my arm. I rubbed the spot she just hit and pouted.

"I am just excited!" I reasoned out.

"So unlike you," she shook her head.

Soon, our parents came in sight. I attacked them with hugs. So tightly as I missed them so much too.

"Oh dear! I really miss both of you! So, how's life?" Mother asked.

"Life is great!" Hyorin answered with a wide smile spread over her face.

"Life is misserable!" I pouted.

"Why?" My mom asked.

"Misarable without you. Hyorin kept on nagging every morning which I hate it but get used to it," I answered.

"Yah! That was because you're getting lazy each day!" Hyorin yelled.

Then, all of us laughed. And I admit that I missed this kind of scene.

"A family lunch?" My dad asked.

"Sure!" Both of us answered at the same time.

As soon as the lunch get ready, my mother informed me. I was about to go downstairs when suddenly my phone vibrated. Who could it be?

Sehun: Hi Eunmi! I just wanted to tell you that Exo wanted to have a camp for 2 days. They say that we can bring someone. So I thought I wanted to bring you. You can also bring your sister.

Great! Having a camp with Exo?! Seeing that guy for 2 days? I was about to reply him when suddenly my mom called me. Again.

"Eunmi-ah! Come downstairs now! The food will get cold soon!"

"I'm coming!"

I rushed downstair and then have lunch together with my whole family. Happily.