47 : Follow Your Heart

Narrator's POV

"Baekhyun? Are you awake?" Suho asked.

Baekhyun slowly open his eyes and roam the room. He try to sit up while holding his head.

"Where am I?" he asked.

"At the hospital. You have a bad fever," Suho explained.

"Really?" he asked as he roam the people around him.

He stop his eyes on Eunmi but then quickly look away from her.

"I didn't wish to see you here," he said coldly.

Everyone were shocked by his remark. They were asking who but he didn't answer it.

"I am sorry," Eunmi whispered.

"Why are you saying sorry for?" Sehun asked.

Baekhyun just close his eyes while facing away from her.

I really don't want to do this. But I hate you, thought Baekhyun.

I regret for doing such a stupid thing. But I still won't ever stop loving you, Byun Baekhyun. I have my own reason but you should have just give me a chance to explain everything, thought Eunmi.

"I don't want any visitors for this 10 minutes. Leave me alone," Baekhyun said.

All of them don't have any choice so they left him alone except Suho. He just stand at his bedside staring at him.

"Hyung, aren't you going out?" Baekhyun asked.

"Baekhyun, you must have reasons for acting like this. Am I right?" he said.

"Hyung, I really need to be alone now."

"Okay, I will leave this room but with one question. Are you okay?"

Baekhyun was startled. He know well that Suho still know the real answer. Baekhyun tried his best showing his smile.

"Hyung, I am really fine. You don't need to worry about me."

"Such a liar. I know it must be hard for you. This is just the love fight. Even if you say you hate her, but you actually didn't. Follow your heart and use your brain. Don't follow your brain. Fighting!"

He patted Baekhyun's back and left the room. How in the world did he know what's happening to me? Thought Baekhyun.

To think it again and again, Suho hyung was right. I didn't hate her. I just follow my brain. That's all. I should have follow my heart. But, I still don't want to talk to her right now, Baekhyun's thought cried out.

Not long after, the door creek open showing Chanyeol's face.

"Is the 10 minutes over?" he asked.

"Umm... Yeah. You can come in now," Baekhyun invited.

All of them went back inside. As all of them gather around him, he never even dare to took a glance at Eunmi. Eunmi notice about it and was really upset.

After some hours of being there, they finally decided to go back.

"Get well soon hyung," Sehun said as he patted Baekhyun's shoulder.

"We will be going now okay?" Suho said.

Baekhyun just nod his head and soon watching all of them leave the room.

Eunmi, Kyoungmi and Hyorin were right outside his room. Eunmi really want to talk with him, but he just don't want to. Thinking all over it again, then she got an idea.

"Eonnie, I think I left something behind. You can go now," she said.

"Are you sure?" Hyorin asked.

"I am sure. Really," Eunmi said as she nod her head.

Soon, the two girls start to walk towards the car park. Eunmi watch them as they disappear from the hallway. Eunmi immediately turn back and walk straight to his room.

She was about to turn the doorknob when someone suddenly came.

"Oh! Who is it?" a girl's voice can be heard.

Eunmi quickly turn around just to see Baekhyun's mother. She sigh in relief then give her a smile.

"I am Han Eunmi. Baekhyun's friend," she bowed.

"Oh. You want to see him?" she asked.

"Yes but if you want to see him then it's fine for me. You can just go cause you are his mother anyway," Eunmi said.

"I don't mind. You can go in. I will come later. I think I should buy him some foods," she excused herself.

This girl must have something to say. How about eavesdropping them? Baekhyun's mom thought.

She walk away and hid behind the wall. She peek at Eunmi who was turning the doorknob. As Eunmi completely enter the room, she immediately walk in front of the door and try to listen to their conversation.

Meanwhile...

"Baekhyun," uttered Eunmi.

Baekhyun look at her but quickly averted his eyes away from her. Eunmi was really upset and hurt but Baekhyun was more hurt.

"I just want to say sorry. I have my own reason for doing such thing. It was because of you, but to think it again, maybe it was also because of my selfishness. I hope you can give me a chance to explain everything. It's not like I ever begged you for a chance before. I'll wait for you, even if it will take forever. I will wait. And wait, because I never once thought you are a friend to me. It's more than that," she confesses. Her eyes were filled with tears but she just hold it.

Baekhyun still don't want to face her. He was hurting. He was thinking too much. He just stayed quiet for all the time. Not even dare to answer her or reply her.

"Promise meant to be granted and not meant to be broke," Baekhyun suddenly uttered.

"But--" Eunmi was being cut off.

"Get out," Baekhyun said harshly.

"Baekhyun--" and again.

"I told you to get out. Can't you understand?" he said even harsher.

"Fine. I will but just remember I will never stop myself from begging for your forgiveness. I will never give up," Eunmi said.

While Baekhyun's mother outside, quickly rush and hid behind the wall. She try her best to not being notice by her. Luckily, Eunmi just walk straight without looking left nor to the right. She sigh in relief and made her way to her son's room.

"Eomma?" Baekhyun said as she enter the room.

"You finally awake!" she rush towards the bedside.

"Mianhe eomma for making you worry," he apologized.

"You should have told me that you are not feeling well. And now I am really curious. Do you have any problems?" she asked knowing that the answer was obvious.

Baekhyun was startled and just stare at his mom. He keep on thinking wether he should tell the truth or not. Instead of answering her, he hug her.

"You must have something. Now, tell me. What is it? I will always help you no matter what," she smiled.

Baekhyun broke the embrace and pauses.

I know she will. I hope it will be a really great idea to share this with her, thought Baekhyun.

*******************************************

Come on! Find a solution to fix both of your relationship. I am waiting for that!

Like, vote & comment!

Sorry for grammar error and wrong spellings. Hope you understand!

Gamsahabnida!~♥